An ugly man

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

I am a complete freak and if my face is enough to give an example my body is worse.

I am someone disproportionate, ugly and skinny, without the common features of any other boy my age. And it makes it very hard on me, especially having to tolerate the disgusted faces and giggles that I know are caused by my stupid face.

Isn't the answer obvious from looking at my pictures or looking at me? Isn't the answer enough for me when in front of the mirror?

A sad reality of the ugly man. Me. That's me, and it's something I didn't choose, and no one in their right mind would choose (although even crazy people are able to discern the beautiful and the ugly, as if it didn't require being very smart or very stupid).

How sad, how unfortunate.

Last edited:
3502370 1688324037508

having to tolerate the disgusted faces and giggles that I know are caused by my stupid face.
it sounds like you just have a bad personality! they could obviously tell you just rot on here like an incel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and FacialStructure404
it sounds like you just have a bad personality! they could obviously tell you just rot on here like an incel
I wish my life was greater, but I'm sadly in a torture chamber.

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
I am a complete freak and if my face is enough to give an example my body is worse.

I am someone disproportionate, ugly and skinny, without the common features of any other boy my age. And it makes it very hard on me, especially having to tolerate the disgusted faces and giggles that I know are caused by my stupid face.

Isn't the answer obvious from looking at my pictures or looking at me? Isn't the answer enough for me when in front of the mirror?

A sad reality of the ugly man. Me. That's me, and it's something I didn't choose, and no one in their right mind would choose (although even crazy people are able to discern the beautiful and the ugly, as if it didn't require being very smart or very stupid).

How sad, how unfortunate.