Analysis/Rating and suggestions to improve my face?

v99bv

v99bv

Iron
Im 13 years old and 5'9-5'10 if age and height matters in analysis/rating

Attachments

• 20240209_114110.jpg
    20240209_114110.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240209_113938.jpg
    20240209_113938.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240208_110746.jpg
    20240208_110746.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240201_140644.jpg
    20240201_140644.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 0
ltn
U need to debloat and get better skin

• +1
Reactions: v99bv
61844.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
im working on that,any other suggestions?

• WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and 📎♿️⚙️
i didnt mean it that way
Don't say it to me, say it to the guy whose review you dismissed. I partly understand you, you're young... But be more careful man.

Regarding the analysis and rating, you are LTN, but that can change given your age. For now I recommend you try to get the fat off your face, if you see that you can't, try to consider bichectomy. You have a good chin and a good jawline, you could perhaps try to gain more hair in the eyebrow areas (there are enough posts in this forum on that topic).

Do lipmaxxing, basically brush your lips with your toothbrush.

I would perhaps wait for the orthodontic treatment to finish and then consider operations. I would say consider the aforementioned bichectomy and rhinoplasty.

I believe that by following these steps, in the long term you should achieve MTN.

Don't say it to me, say it to the guy whose review you dismissed. I partly understand you, you're young... But be more careful man.

Regarding the analysis and rating, you are LTN, but that can change given your age. For now I recommend you try to get the fat off your face, if you see that you can't, try to consider bichectomy. You have a good chin and a good jawline, you could perhaps try to gain more hair in the eyebrow areas (there are enough posts in this forum on that topic).

Do lipmaxxing, basically brush your lips with your toothbrush.

I would perhaps wait for the orthodontic treatment to finish and then consider operations. I would say consider the aforementioned bichectomy and rhinoplasty.

I believe that by following these steps, in the long term you should achieve MTN.
at what age can i get a rhinoplasty to fix my nose and what surgeries make the lips longer horizontally?

at what age can i get a rhinoplasty to fix my nose and what surgeries make the lips longer horizontally?
Generally people can have surgery when they have firm bone development.

It depends on a lot of things really, between 16-17 I know people can have nose jobs.

Regarding the lips, I am sure there is no operation to lengthen them, only to make them fatter. Still, I don't think you need a lip "operation".

It depends on a lot of things really, between 16-17 I know people can have nose jobs.

Regarding the lips, I am sure there is no operation to lengthen them, only to make them fatter. Still, I don't think you need a lip "operation".
would finishing puberty mean firm bone development?im almost approaching the end of my puberty

would palate expanders help with cheekbones prominence?

Fix acne and grow eyebrows, other then that just wait until you get older

dermathologist and gym ASAP, do it before every single "looksmaxxing" stuff that you see on the forum

dermathologist and gym ASAP, do it before every single "looksmaxxing" stuff that you see on the forum
dermatologists are scammers and frauds in my country