Anavar only cycle ?

D

Deleted member 15791

Silver
legit for first cycle ?

Good for collagen gains. But norwood reaper is coming for ya

any particular reason why var only cycle would be good?

Im gonna run lgd, enclomiphene + mk 677 + cjc dac for my first cycle to avoid suppression and not nuke my igf-1

any particular reason why var only cycle would be good?

Im gonna run lgd, enclomiphene + mk 677 + cjc dac for my first cycle to avoid suppression and not nuke my igf-1
a good idea
lgd isnt good as a standalone for lean gains btw
I suggest you try 10 mg s-23+10 mg lgd. U may spare money on either cjc or mk 677, you don't need them both in the same time

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
legit for first cycle ?

I used to do anavar only cycles and it worked extremely well.

I then fell the testosterone meme and let me tell you if people say to take T with it are bsing, if you have healthy T levels already its just causes alot of issues.

Small doses of anavar only is good but run blood work as its horrific on lipids and shbg levels.

I now do primobolan only cycles and feel great.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, Jason Voorhees and TrestIsBest

I then fell the testosterone meme and let me tell you if people say to take T with it are bsing, if you have healthy T levels already its just causes alot of issues.

Small doses of anavar only is good but run blood work as its horrific on lipids and shbg levels.

people who say use test say this because you need a test base even if its low dosage

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17244
a good idea
lgd isnt good as a standalone for lean gains btw
I suggest you try 10 mg s-23+10 mg lgd. U may spare money on either cjc or mk 677, you don't need them both in the same time
Blackpill me on s-23

Im giga high inhib about suppression btw

Blackpill me on s-23

Im giga high inhib about suppression btw
its impossible to get suppressed from sarms at the doses people use for building muscles, 10 mg lgd + 10 mg s-23 definitely won't suppress you and you will recover within a month easily without any pct. Testicular atrophy is impossible with sarms as well.

also sarms are better than roids as the gains from them are keepable and they actually build the same amount if not more muscle in the same amount of time as T would. You just have to find good sarms souce, a lot of sarm vendors are bunk

REAL sarms wont cause hairloss and aging like roids do. BTW SARMs are a godsend. They are a great and safe looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy, TrestIsBest, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 2 others
its impossible to get suppressed from sarms at the doses people use for building muscles, 10 mg lgd + 10 mg s-23 definitely won't suppress you and you will recover within a month easily without any pct. Testicular atrophy is impossible with sarms as well.

also sarms are better than roids as the gains from them are keepable and they actually build the same amount if not more muscle in the same amount of time as T would. You just have to find good sarms souce, a lot of sarm vendors are bunk

REAL sarms wont cause hairloss and aging like roids do. BTW SARMs are a godsend. They are a great and safe looksmax
what do you think about ostarine ?

what do you think about ostarine ?
I know little about it since its prohibited in my country. But those who have used tell its the least dangerous sarm, may be good for preserving muscle while cutting. You won't change much from it though. I think that it's better to use S-23 and RAD-140 as primary agents and if you have enough money add lgd or yk-11 into the cycle (REAL YK-11 is VERY expensive)

What’s your recommended starting dose ?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Just do Test, it's a no brainer

What’s your recommended starting dose ?

20mg a day max (10mg morning 10 mg night) see you react to this.

If after the first cycle you get headaches or any issues at all either stop or reduce the dosage to 10mg.

If you dont like anavar consider primobolan.

If your bloods come back too high or you get side effects then just bin them and move on from steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15791
20mg a day max (10mg morning 10 mg night) see you react to this.

If after the first cycle you get headaches or any issues at all either stop or reduce the dosage to 10mg.

If you dont like anavar consider primobolan.

If your bloods come back too high or you get side effects then just bin them and move on from steroids.
How many weeks should I take it and do You need PCT ?

• +1
How many weeks should I take it and do You need PCT ?

4 weeks. maximum 6 weeks.

Its user dependant its really trial and error and seeing how you personally react.

you're actually gigaretarded if you think S23 +LGD wont suppress you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even S23 alone at 10mg will heavily suppress you or completely shut you down,
the original purpose for S23 was to be a male contraceptive.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama

where to buy what to use

you're actually gigaretarded if you think S23 +LGD wont suppress you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even S23 alone at 10mg will heavily suppress you or completely shut you down,
the original purpose for S23 was to be a male contraceptive.
I may have said incorrectly. They will suppress but won't shut down T production, which is important. You can even combine SARMs and SERMs and not be suppressed at all (Has its cons though, it's unnecessary)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
I may have said incorrectly. They will suppress but won't shut down T production, which is important. You can even combine SARMs and SERMs and not be suppressed at all (Has its cons though, it's unnecessary)
would you care to pm me and educate me you seem like somebody that knows what he is talking about

another faggot scared of injections

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and Cope
Don't make the same mistake I did. AVOID any and all DHT derived steroids. Anavar and Primobolan murdered my hairline. It took me a year of fin, ru, and derma stamping to get ~80% of it back. Stick to sarms, specifically LGD. Use Enclo to prevent/minimize suppression and to pct. I came off a 2 year Testosterone cruise with no testicular support (HCG etc.) and a month of using enclo got my balls back to normal size and my test levels back to pre cycle levels.

tldr: lgd + enclo is all you need

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
If you are not prone to balding then sure,you will gain some good quality lean muscles

Don't except too much tho,cuz anavar isnt really that strong

Super Mario GIF by Gaming GIFs

watsup guys

derek

moreplatesmoredatesdotcom

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee

Really great without t

• +1

Bhai i want to use it too did you have hairloss ? Also is it bad without t and how are the gains how much mg

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Gaia262

Last edited: