Ancient Egypt was a European civilization

stop acting black. be proud of rome and greece instead of trying to cope

Im not acting black retard Im just saying reality, egypt was a europen civilization. Also how can I be proud of rome and greece when im not even italian or greek you dumb nigger? The romans enslaved and whipped by germanic ancestors.
Egyptians are brown shitskins nigga, keep coping, they weren't aryans nor niggers
they were white

Im not acting black retard Im just saying reality, egypt was a europen civilization. Also how can I be proud of rome and greece when im not even italian or greek you dumb nigger? The romans enslaved and whipped by germanic ancestors.

they were white
Some were white passing but they are meds (which is still shitskin btw

Natufians?
main-qimg-bb9001d5e5d95ad2f1e08a8a2ed1cf1f
Mainly.Clearly they weren't european or nigga

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

they were white
they were southern meditarranean they wouldn’t be considered white by todays standards they’d be grouped in with arabs.

Go be proud of Hitler or something

you arab egyptian didnt even call yourself egyptian and care about egyptian civilzation until the White men came and placed the archeology puzzles together
Muslim Egyptians only have around fourteen percent arab DNA at most.the copts are true almost pure lower Egyptians,the Sudanese from northern sudan are the upper egyptians.white men cannot survive in such a sun or climate.you guys are juat trying to colonize others thru their histories its we wuz kangz only atleast west africans had one hundred cities before whites destroyed telhem all.you guys in scandinavia were dirty before south euros ans their christianity colonized yall look up ibn fadlan the traveller.

Why are cumskins so desperate to claim black heritage culture and civilisation :feelshehe: