standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
They looked like Brad Pitt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, Patient A and 2 others
Then why do modern day Greeks look like Indians? Turkish admixture?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and The Grinch
Only dorians

(supposedly)

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
They looked like @BrahminBoss

minoan-civilization-en1.jpg

5c446c2407e3f05240fd94a791246c19.jpg

riace-bronze-greek-statue-460-bc-museo-nazionale-della-magna-grecia-reggio-calabria-paul-williams.jpg

MAGNAG1-1.jpg

They look med to me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only dorians

(supposedly)
They didn’t look like Nordics they just didn’t look like pseudo Arabs like most MEDs. They’d still be loooked at as “semi ethnic” if they (Dorian’s) went to say Germany or Sweden but they were much lighter compared to most other MEDs.

It’s the same way how an “white” person to an Arab is just a slightly lighter skinned Arab but they still look visibly Arab and have the yellow brown hue just in a lighter form. Even black Africans call lighter skinned ones “white” its just a perspective word

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
minoan-civilization-en1.jpg

5c446c2407e3f05240fd94a791246c19.jpg

riace-bronze-greek-statue-460-bc-museo-nazionale-della-magna-grecia-reggio-calabria-paul-williams.jpg

They look med to me
They themselves didnt care about skin colour or pheno as much as speciic features, they were the first autistic PSLers

"But I agree there was perhaps an underlying 'otherness' to very dark skin, but then I think this would also be true of very pale skin (e.g. the Scythians) - any form of excess was viewed as inherently un-Greek. We might think about their small penises in statues, a mid-point between no penis (women, aka not Greek men) and very large penises (not Greek men). Unfortunately I'm not sure there's much evidence about the lived reality of different skin-colour: I'm not aware of any documents in which a Greek complains that they are not treated as Greek because of their skin; I don't see any reason why a dark-skinned person who fulfilled the legal requirements for obtaining Greek citizenship would be prevented from doing so, if they self-identified as Greek. We do know that in Egypt, despite the stereotypical skin-colour being a light brown (as seen in the images) there was no real barrier to being Egyptian based on skin-colour: people from Ta-Sety (~ Nubia) could entirely validly claim to be Egyptian."

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Nords will shit on blacks non stop about “we wuz kangs and shi”, then turn around and do the exact same thing. Maybe the real aryans died with hitler, this new iteration is a Jewish clone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell