Ancient PUAHate thread

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
Male attractiveness all about extremes

http://evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at...f/symmetry.pdf

Basically this study says what we've been saying here all along. Turns out population blended average ("composite") male faces are less attractive than individual male faces, in statistical terms.

Male attractiveness is all about the possession of extreme bones. Broad jaws, prominent cheekbones, broad faces, big skeletons, and so on. Life as a male really is all about bones. You want as much bone as possible and in the right shape/position ofc.

The primary cause of male unattractiveness is a bone deficiency.

shitposter

Revive smash bone theory

cM2Gp.jpg

Brian Peppers

Bones law is the most LEGIT looks theory ever, on any web page. When a woman looks at a man, she is basically a skeleton critic. Women should be labelled skeleton critics instead of women when they hit the singles bars & clubs with their girlfriends, or clicking on male thumbnails on dating sites.

Reading this I feel like a archeologist. These men were so awesome sorry to say it.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, RichardSpencel, lemonnz and 4 others
Archeologists will find the skull remains of chad and will conclude he was a hunter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RichardSpencel, LampPostPrime and 2 others
When a woman looks at a man, she is basically a skeleton critic. Women should be labelled skeleton critics
I can't with this shit :feelskek: it's so funny. I think I will put this in my signature because it doesn't get any truer than that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, lemonnz and bloomercel

Basically this study says what we've been saying here all along. Turns out population blended average ("composite") male faces are less attractive than individual male faces, in statistical terms.

Male attractiveness is all about the possession of extreme bones. Broad jaws, prominent cheekbones, broad faces, big skeletons, and so on. Life as a male really is all about bones. You want as much bone as possible and in the right shape/position ofc.

shitposter

Revive smash bone theory

cM2Gp.jpg

Brian Peppers

Bones law is the most LEGIT looks theory ever, on any web page. When a woman looks at a man, she is basically a skeleton critic. Women should be labelled skeleton critics instead of women when they hit the singles bars & clubs with their girlfriends, or clicking on male thumbnails on dating sites.

Reading this I feel like a archeologist. These men were so awesome sorry to say it.

I posted in that thread 10 year ago. Time fly's.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, RichardSpencel, LampPostPrime and 4 others

shitposter

Revive smash bone theory

cM2Gp.jpg

Brian Peppers

Thank you for showing this gem.

I didn't know lookism . n e t and PUAHATE were soo similar in their online site looks.
I've only been registred on lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I posted in that thread 10 year ago. Time fly's.
Crazy but PUAhate was created in 09 so imagine what those 09 oldfags are doing rn. I think ur the earliest user on this forum BP sphere wise

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

shitposter

Revive smash bone theory

cM2Gp.jpg

Brian Peppers

shit is like going through a time machine. I wish i was on incel forums in 2013 instead of being a 4th grader

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Tabula Rasa and LampPostPrime
When I heard "ancient" I was thinking of pre-2012.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and LampPostPrime