Anecdote: Girl rejected me for being short (I was just a kid)

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
I probably watched some cartoon where they get in love and I wanted to try the same

One of my female classmates told this girl that I liked her (I was a pussy to do it myself)

This girl I liked told my classmate that I was short (I was the same height as her) she reject me but didn't feel bad at all

Years later she saw me going to school and she admits that she now is attracted to me (someone told me)

And I just remembered that she reject me years ago. May be one of my first blackpill experiences.

It's interesting how even as a kid I found his face attractive (defined jaw and zygos)
She had a very bad eye area

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, diamondbill and try2beme

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, shalomnigga, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I probably watched some cartoon where they get in love and I wanted to try the same

One of my female classmates told this girl that I liked her (I was a pussy to do it myself)

This girl I liked told my classmate that I was short (I was the same height as her) she reject me but didn't feel bad at all

Years later she saw me going to school and she admits that she now is attracted to me (someone told me)

And I just remembered that she reject me years ago. May be one of my first blackpill experiences.

It's interesting how even as a kid I found his face attractive (defined jaw and zygos)
She had a very bad eye area