Animal and human models of multiple mating strategies

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
After browsing these types of forums for awhile, I've noticed a prevailing pattern among human society. Males in our society, whether they be from this forum or not, appear to be using multiple mating strategies. At this point, you are probably wondering what mating strategies mean, since it is a term used by zoologists to describe animals in the animal kingdom.

To put it simply, mating strategies are different phenotypes (looks) and behaviors employed by animals to find a mate. More on this here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_mating_strategy

An animal that four three mating strategies are the Ruff birds. Now, here's where it gets interesting. The females are all generic and have the same phenotype, but the males have three different phenotypes. Males come in three flavors, the deeply colored foliage territorial males, satellite males, and faeders. The first males mentioned are what you'd describe as "masc and dom", the satellite males as being juvenile appearing, and the faeders as being " shemale" since they appear as females despite being males.

The masc and dom birds fight with each other to win the female over, while the satellite simply hopes to avoid detection, and the faeders hide among the females to breed with them. Sometimes, the other males will even mount the faeder while the faeder impregnates the female, completely avoiding detection.

You can read more up on the Ruff bird here, but it's all interesting and fascinating nonetheless: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruff

What's very interesting is that this same pattern is arising from our own species. Years ago, when survival was tough, there was only one type of male that prevailed; the strongest brutes got to breed. But with human society, things are quickly changing. Now, there seems to be three types of males that try to win over the foids, highly masculine men, neotenous prettyboys, and traps/shemales.

This could have some huge implications here, especially since women don't seem to have a biased preference for either one of these phenotypes (assuming the male is attractive, of course).

What can you take away from this? Find out which one is the best for you, and try to achieve that phenotype.

Happy looksmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: LostYouth
Good thread, but I don't think traps are trying to win over FOIDS though :feelsmega:

I'm pretty sure they're after :chad: like females

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Good thread, but I don't think traps are trying to win over FOIDS though :feelsmega:

I'm pretty sure they're after :chad: like females
Yep, the truly passable ones end up going after :chad: themselves.
But I'd imagine some men become traps just for the sole purpose of running lesbian game. As long as they don't reveal their dicks it works I guess kek.

But I'd imagine some men become traps just for the sole purpose of running lesbian game. As long as they don't reveal their dicks it works I guess kek.
Lmao are you suggesting trans people are just larping as lesbian women :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth