Annoying feigned facial expressions by normies?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Serious] Anyone else hate unnatural, exaggerated facial expressions?
  • Thread starterRyo_Hazuki
  • Start date6 minutes ago
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/82.jpg?1519694020
Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages4,465
6 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I'm not just talking about the soy face (although that's a good example) but I mean I hate ALL unnatural, exaggerated facial expressions. Literally every major youtuber that shows their face does this, twitter and other cesspools are full of reaction gifs of people making these expressions, and more and more people are doing this shit in real life all the time. Like they think it makes them look "quirky' or whatever.

From what I've seen this seems to be a trend exclusive to the west, and most popular among millennials and zoomers. I've been to half a dozen countries outside of the west and I never saw anyone doing this shit in any of them. Funny thing is, there are plenty of travel vlogs from westerners going to Asia or eastern europe and complaining that people have a neutral expression most of the time. Imagine going to another country and complaining that nobody's making obnoxious soy faces all fucking day.

I find it especially annoying when men do this. Hell, sometimes it's downright infuriating. They're almost irresistibly punchable.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88, turkproducer and SikKunt
This guy is right about the twitter gif part, because of twitter I always used to think black people talked in an internet version of sign language or something because all they ever post is gifs of black people doing weird facial expressions.

Because of this I took a sign language training course to try talk to the black guy who joined my university, boy was I surprised when he showed the ability to talk.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Makes me want to end their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Makes me want to end their lives.
Roping Subhuman

@Ryo_Hazuki

They dont care their brain is full of dopamine

creams me
Whipped cream 1
Whipped cream 1
mmm whipped cream sadly I cannot eat that much since I have diabetes well that's to bad because I love whipped cream sometimes I wonder how it's like to actually have freedom to eat anything you want without restriction and that thought makes me ponder about whether or not life is as cynical as I perceive it may be.

• So Sad
View attachment 104234View attachment 104234mmm whipped cream sadly I cannot eat that much since I have diabetes well that's to bad because I love whipped cream sometimes I wonder how it's like to actually have freedom to eat anything you want without restriction and that thought makes me ponder about whether or not life is as cynical as I perceive it may be.
Sad shit, bro.

• Love it
Reactions: Andromeda88
Sad shit, bro.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnmnn. W00ppp00000w I am very proud 0101 fffff row row row ur boat gently down the stream.
Brain has malfunctioned idk why I overdosed on coffee. I may have a mental condition mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn opens in a new 3pm condition and now I am stuck with this peak of all self esteem which I had before this incident what am I even talking about man I am just typing stuff for the reason of typing stuff for some reason ill stop now though :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...