Another miracle from Mirco Raffaini

SubhumanityForce

SubhumanityForce

Bronze
Raffaini is a magician. From the description alone, you can tell that he is somewhat blackpilled, as he seems to value aesthetics just as much as function. @RealSurgerymax I think you should definitely collaborate with Raffaini.
Screenshot 20240515 130818 cominstagramandroid edit 11492411785745

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Richard Cheese
doesnt seem like a miracle to me he cut some protruding bones and gave her a lip lift i could do that too

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, 5'7 zoomer, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
Raffaini is a magician. From the description alone, you can tell that he is somewhat blackpilled, as he seems to value aesthetics just as much as function. @RealSurgerymax I think you should definitely collaborate with Raffaini.
View attachment 2920162
He has dozens of great cases, and I like his approach. But this case is old, like all the rest.

As someone pointed out who went to him: “the chances you will come out like one of his famous results is less than 1%”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Pakicel
He has dozens of great cases, and I like his approach. But this case is old, like all the rest.

As someone pointed out who went to him: “the chances you will come out like one of his famous results is less than 1%”
Why so low? Because the chances of getting a result this good are so low? Or the chances of getting such great results from HIM are low? @RealSurgerymax

Just chew bro

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and silencio
She should have just bone smashed and mewed

Btw how long is a CBCT scan valid for if you are an adult?