another reason why you should never ever tell anyone that you use steroids

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
when you look through the comments in the video below, people think that physique was natural, hence they think anyone can achieve such body.
But the reality is you can never achieve that body naturally.

Lets create a scenario where you are almost as big as dude, you are of course on roids, and a foid comes up and shows you this video thinking that he is natural.

Would she ever respect you if you telled her that this is not achieveble natural and you are using steroids?
She would think that you have shit genetics, you are tryhard and you cant get your dick up because of steroids
No Gym No Protein Powder   Poor African Having amazing Physique   Gym Madness 0 1 screenshot

In the mind of normies, anything below pro classic BBers is attainable.
Clueless retards jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
Its amazing what hard work can do...you're just lazy hater who cant get ripped as this nigga...there is no roids in africa...you are just jelaous bro....why do you care if he is natural or not 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, BoredPrince, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
when you look through the comments in the video below, people think that physique was natural, hence they think anyone can achieve such body.

Lets create a scenario where you are almost as big as dude, you are of course on roids, and a foid comes up and shows you this video thinking that he is natural.

Would she ever respect you if you telled her that this is not achieveble natural and you are using steroids?
She would think that you have shit genetics, you are tryhard and you cant get your dick up because of steroids
View attachment 2150096

Clueless retards jfl.

alot of these 'african bb" s dont EVEN live in Africa but in the UK or USA.....'
or if they live there they're some multi-millionaire politician son, as to afford all these pharma grade drugs
and its....ALL DRUGS....and the GOOD ones ..fuckin lmao :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Who cares about muscles when there is a spiritual Battle going on????

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, TsarTsar444 and Tallooksmaxxer
more importantly you should never even take steroids

• WTF
Its amazing what hard work can do...you're just lazy hater who cant get ripped as this nigga...there is no roids in africa...you are just jelaous bro....why do you care if he is natural or not 🤡🤡🤡🤡
african genetics bro:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and VladimirtheGreat
alot of these 'african bb" s dont EVEN live in Africa but in the UK or USA.....'
or if they live there they're some multi-millionaire politician son, as to afford all these pharma grade drugs
and its....ALL DRUGS....and the GOOD ones ..fuckin lmao :feelskek:
I doubt steroids are that much expensive.

Steroids are dirt cheap in 3rd world compared to west. (especially america)

If he can afford the nutritions, he can deffinietly afford steroids.

You can buy powders from China and mix it, thats what every local brand does, i guess.

No just admit or they will call you out if you gymmax to the extreme naturally

• JFL
No just admit or they will call you out if you gymmax to the extreme naturally
cope average joe knows shit about steroids.

maybe your gymbros can know but if you are not ronnie coleman, they wont know shit.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Thats why im saying girls now evolved to know what roids are. Soon roids will be mainstream and girls will see he took roids

• JFL
cope average joe knows shit about steroids.

maybe your gymbros can know but if you are not ronnie coleman, they wont know shit.
Wtf is this cope ? If men know females wear makeup to fraud their looks then they definetely will know what men fraud….

Thats why im saying girls now evolved to know what roids are. Soon roids will be mainstream and girls will see he took roids

Soonish young men will stand outside with syringes in their asses, injecting testosterone enanthate and Nandrolone into their body.

• +1
Reactions: Solar
you are retarded if you think average normie knows anything about steroids 😭😭

even PSLers dont have enough balls to take roids but you tell me that normies will take them like vitamin gummies?
🧢🧢🧢🧢
Average normie knows what roids are…. Their everywhere on tiktok and ig with vids of tren twins and shit

how do u not see this ? Legit a video of fitness influencers considering gear or not

girls arent as dumb as you think they will actually know if your a genetic frauder using anaoblic hormones to hide ur low genetic quality

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Whats even more blackpilled about steroids is the fact you still need to have good fucking genetics to take steroids…. The compounding effect is brutal if you still dont have the right genetics to look good and respond well to steroids then just fucking give up and accept your subhuman whats so hard….

Average normie knows what roids are…. Their everywhere on tiktok and ig with vids of tren twins and shit

how do u not see this ? Legit a video of fitness influencers considering gear or not

girls arent as dumb as you think they will actually know if your a genetic frauder using anaoblic hormones to hide ur low genetic quality
life is not what you see on tiktok for you page, which is tailored for you with special algorithms according to the videos that you watched before.

and normies dont know shit about sterods simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 27472
life is not what you see on tiktok for you page, which is tailored for you with special algorithms according to the videos that you watched before.

and normies dont know shit about sterods simple as that.
Normies do and its getting more prevalent from what i noticed. I wont be suprised if steroids is a norm by 2030

Soonish young men will stand outside with syringes in their asses, injecting testosterone enanthate and Nandrolone into their body.
Any news about winnie?

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman

this is facts, every girl I’ve dated I’ve downplayed gym as much as possible. I just say “yeha I go to the gym sometimes” JFL and they believe it

They genuinely believe you can become Jeff Seid after 2 years of training natty 3x a week

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and KING REIDYZ
The first package will be empty very soonish. I did not experience any additional joint pain so far.
You turned into the next Chris Bumstead already? Kidding, any noticable effects/side effects so far?

You turned into the next Chris Bumstead already? Kidding, any noticable effects/side effects so far?

That will take some time and some testosterone enanthate as well. I have been thinking about it for quite a while now. But for now, no bad side effects so far and also no positive effect although I have been slacking gym-wise

That will take some time and some testosterone enanthate as well. I have been thinking about it for quite a while now. But for now, no bad side effects so far and also no positive effect although I have been slacking gym-wise
I am thinking about going on Test this summer too. Will you use Finasteride/Dutasteride meanwhile?

I am thinking about going on Test this summer too. Will you use Finasteride/Dutasteride meanwhile?

The thing about Finasteride is, that it will lower the overall DHT levels which you also actually want to increase. In regards to hair loss, it might also be connected to Prolactin as well.
I am still thinking about it too... How much are you going to inject weekly? Do you want to combine it with anything else?

View attachment 2150096

Clueless retards jfl.

Stop coping even with roid you won’t have his height,insertion , muscle building genetic, and shoulder to waist ratio

but yeah you should keep everything secret ngl

Last edited:
  • WTF
even PSLers dont have enough balls to take roids but you tell me that normies will take them like vitamin gummies?
"PSLers" are high inhibition and risk averse. The high school Jocks are pinning without a second thought while PSLer nedds to read 30 studies before even considering his first cycle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Solar, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
The thing about Finasteride is, that it will lower the overall DHT levels which you also actually want to increase. In regards to hair loss, it might also be connected to Prolactin as well.
I am still thinking about it too... How much are you going to inject weekly? Do you want to combine it with anything else?
I don't see it that way, I've been on finasteride preventively for 1.5 years and don't see anything good in DHT levels that are too high. As for anabolism, testosterone is significantly more anabolic than DHT.

250 mg Test E injected twice a week, bloodwork after 6 weeks to see where the test/DHT/estrogen are and then take countermeasures if necessary. If I make good progress at 250mg perfect, if not then increase a bit but not over 350. Possibly Tbol or Anavar in July/August, but only possibly. In the best case, 250mg is enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
"PSLers" are high inhibition and risk averse. The high school Jocks are pinning without a second thought while PSLer nedds to read 30 studies before even considering his first cycle.
At least PSLER are on average smarter and have more potential to ascend carefully

I don't see it that way, I've been on finasteride preventively for 1.5 years and don't see anything good in DHT levels that are too high. As for anabolism, testosterone is significantly more anabolic than DHT.

What are your prolactin level?

250 mg Test E injected twice a week, bloodwork after 6 weeks to see where the test/DHT/estrogen are and then take countermeasures if necessary. If I make good progress at 250mg perfect, if not then increase a bit but not over 350. Possibly Tbol or Anavar in July/August, but only possibly. In the best case, 250mg is enough for me.

Sounds like a decent plan. If you are going to make a thread about it, perhaps to show off your progress, do not forget to tag me.

What are your prolactin level?

Sounds like a decent plan. If you are going to make a thread about it, perhaps to show off your progress, do not forget to tag me.
I have no idea to be honest.
I actually think that after puberty DHT isn't really important anymore and potentially does more harm than good. DHT is essentially for masculinization during puberty .it makes us more attractive and brings out dimorphic traits. Penis growth, masculine face and so on. After that, however, it is more likely to cause damage and even age our skin. Adult males who can't live with low DHT levels tend to be on the lower end of the enocrinolically hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I have no idea to be honest.
I actually think that after puberty DHT isn't really important anymore and potentially does more harm than good. DHT is essentially for masculinization during puberty .it makes us more attractive and brings out dimorphic traits. Penis growth, masculine face and so on. After that, however, it is more likely to cause damage and even age our skin. Adult males who can't live with low DHT levels tend to be on the lower end of the enocrinolically hierarchy.

Perhaps we can force another puberty in our late 20s.

I had a "glow up" after my mid 20s, maybe that was my second puberty.

We need to get another glow up. Imagine glowing up all the time. Puberty that never ends. Growing limitlessly.

We need to get another glow up. Imagine glowing up all the time. Puberty that never ends. Growing limitlessly.
Steroids are the answer, glow up in a needle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and LastGerman
Just carry buckets of sand underwater all day for years.