ANOTHER WHITE CHAD AND HIS CHINK GF

View attachment 2721061

JFL what is this shit, chink lovers have lost their fucking minds
Cumskin men laugh @ poor 5’6 homeless BBCs who are with white fatties who look after them but then go out and chase fat bloated ugly chinks. Cumskins are the biggest joke

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Have you seriously never met a heterosexual person before? And its not even that hard to comprehend really

Heterosexual doesn’t mean trying to convince yourself round faced, flat faced 85 year old looking chinks who can barely string a word of English is attractive , you silly nigga

Heterosexual doesn’t mean trying to convince yourself round faced, flat faced 85 year old looking chinks who can barely string a word of English is attractive , you silly nigga
obviously? youre just attracted to them from birth, no need to convince yourself

obviously? youre just attracted to them from birth, no need to convince yourself

7E57E1A3 E323 4476 839B 65DC5AC9AE91

Do better for yourself bro.

The chink lovers in this forum have lost their genuine minds

im not the guy in that tiktok haha, you must be confused

I know you aren’t , you autist, but yet you are defending that chink like you are which made me believe you genuinely believe she’s normal looking.

Thus, you’d probably fuck that chink too if you had the opportunity

I know you aren’t , you autist, but yet you are defending that chink like you are which made me believe you genuinely believe she’s normal looking.

Thus, you’d probably fuck that chink too if you had the opportunity
she is normal looking, whats abnormal about her? i think youre just being mean for no reason

and no i wouldnt fuck her, she is already in a relationship with someone

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
she is normal looking, whats abnormal about her? i think youre just being mean for no reason

and no i wouldnt fuck her, she is already in a relationship with someone

Chink lovers are so deluded

Cumskin men laugh @ poor 5’6 homeless BBCs who are with white fatties who look after them but then go out and chase fat bloated ugly chinks. Cumskins are the biggest joke

Both fucked , but at least those BBC’s have a chance of producing semi good looking offspring

It’s truly over for the abomination that WMAF are going to create

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both fucked , but at least those BBC’s have a chance of producing semi good looking offspring

It’s truly over for the abomination that WMAF are going to create
At least the BBCs have a genuine reason as in they are being parisites. The Cumskins gain 0 benifit from their lust fkr 2/10 gook.

Both should be forced to ingest an litre of arsenic

• +1
At least the BBCs have a genuine reason as in they are being parisites. The Cumskins gain 0 benifit from their lust fkr 2/10 gook.

Both should be forced to ingest an litre of arsenic

There needs to be a social experiment done on white people who are attracted to subhuman gooks

There needs to be a social experiment done on white people who are attracted to subhuman gooks
And white women into ugly niggers. And vice versa

We need to get to the bottom of it all, as a bbc myself I never understood it I am immune to this chaotic taint that draws them all

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
@HeightPilledum
I noticed none of you niggers posted their TikTok names

Why is everyone so useless and retarded on this forum?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
not chad

also why are you so obsessed with asian women

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Not even Chad in the slums of Somalia

• +1
Reactions: pig_face