Anterior pelvic tilt is a MASSIVE subhuman trait

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
IMG 0571

I'm surprised this doesn't get discussed more here, APT is the most underrated incel trait. Literally signifies that you're a lazy piece of shit thats sits on his Ass and rots all day.

APT means you have a weak core and tight hips/glutes, aka you have subhuman
athletic genes, also you can't work out optimally since you're more prone to injury.

The most brutal thing of all this is it's UNFIXIBLE despite what you researched on jewgle. Once you're a fully grown adult you can't adjust your pelvic position, I was trying to correct this for YEARS doing autistic exercises yet ZERO results

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, Roge and 7 others
Raheem fucking Sterling:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Almost Chadlite, iam good boy and 1 other person
View attachment 2848337
I'm surprised this doesn't get discussed more here, APT is the most underrated incel trait. Literally signifies that you're a lazy piece of shit thats sits on his Ass and rots all day.

APT means you have a weak core and tight hips/glutes, aka you have subhuman
athletic genes, also you can't work out optimally since you're more prone to injury.

The most brutal thing of all this is it's UNFIXIBLE despite what you researched on jewgle. Once you're a fully grown adult you can't adjust your pelvic position, I was trying to correct this for YEARS doing autistic exercises yet ZERO results
Stop spewing shit lol, most apt is due to jaw malocclusion problem, i fixed mine ,it was nightmarish tbh, looked too subhuman , check out starecta to understand why malocclsuion causes this im long term

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, agoostis and randomop
Stop spewing shit lol, most apt is due to jaw malocclusion problem, i fixed mine ,it was nightmarish tbh, looked too subhuman , check out starecta to understand why malocclsuion causes this im long term
i heard starecta lengthens midface

i heard starecta lengthens midface
U dont have to use starecta , but follow that principle and use something that can fix ur problem like u can use mouthguard used in sports

U dont have to use starecta , but follow that principle and use something that can fix ur problem like u can use mouthguard used in sports
so just bite on a mouth guard theory

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
so just bite on a mouth guard theory
To keep jaw aligned so that the skull doest pressures the neck in turn putting pressure on whole spinal cord and hips which causes tilts

To keep jaw aligned so that the skull doest pressures the neck in turn putting pressure on whole spinal cord and hips which causes tilts
is there a type you recommend ?

but wouldn't a mouth guard still have effect on the midface ?

• +1
Midface lengthing mostly is genetic and depends on skull structure ur born with ,craniofacial dystrophy can cause midface lengthening due to basically crowding and small palate with an underbite malcclusion, here the mouth guard will prevent u from getting this problem since typically ur gonna be chewing and grinding on mouthguard most of the time which will even expand the palate as it did in my case atleast and i did a lot of other things too
but wouldn't a mouth guard still have effect on the midface ?

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Midface lengthing mostly is genetic and depends on skull structure ur born with ,craniofacial dystrophy can cause midface lengthening due to basically crowding and small palate with an underbite malcclusion, here the mouth guard will prevent u from getting this problem since typically ur gonna be chewing and grinding on mouthguard most of the time which will even expand the palate as it did in my case atleast and i did a lot of other things too
fine ill just test this but my midface is already decently long I got a deepbite , gonna go get a sports one ig

• +1
I have it too, it’s subhuman trait. Im so fucked up in most ways possible
I have
overbite
anterior pelvic tilt
different mental illnesses
dogshit uneven and not grown facial hair

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
this and forward shoulders are death tier traits

go hit ur 10k steps a day

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
lol wtf is this shit
just end it already sterling looking aah

perfect for trannymaxxing

just feel your glutes engaged and your hips forward and contract your lower back, you can change your gait its a matter of habit and what feels best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back