Anthony Davis has the best frame i have ever seen .

D

Deleted member 38235

Kraken
IMG 20240402 155343
IMG 20240402 155332

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, HTN_Mentalcel, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
combined with the worst face I’ve ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gem23, temporomandibular32, PseudoMaxxer and 16 others
Images 31

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 38235
I’m convinced NBA are synthetic humans made in a lab for the entertainment purposes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Deleted member 38235

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, WayneBraaaah, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Damn 6'10 to :blackpill::blackpill:
I saw this nigga irl, I felt like a little bitch ngl, he's a fucking giant, muscular insane frame giant, he exudes insane confidence jfl just because of his body, he doesn't even need a bodyguard bro, no one's touching him or sum shit and he just smiling

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Deleted member 38235
I saw this nigga irl, I felt like a little bitch ngl, he's a fucking giant, muscular insane frame giant, he exudes insane confidence jfl just because of his body, he doesn't even need a bodyguard bro, no one's touching him or sum shit and he just smiling
What do you think his bideltoid are? Looks 25

might be more than that, he's 6'10 and his frame still looks big on him compared to other 6'10 nba players

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
that dude is made in a lab or something bro, honestly how is wembanyama and howard is born? I don't get it, it's like they have superpowers or sum shit

that dude is made in a lab or something bro, honestly how is wembanyama and howard is born? I don't get it, it's like they have superpowers or sum shit
Real life baki character tho most impressive male body imo 6'10 with that body is insane wtf :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Subhuman232
his small head gives his shoulders illusion that they're wider .

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Deleted member 38235
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Regardless that his shoulders are wide asf see him next to other players
yeah definitely . how much would you give his and Dwight Howard biteloids in inches ?

they are just tall with peanut skulls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Heinrich Schmidt, 6ft4 and 2 others
  • JFL

What about his frame

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, brucewayne78, Alt and 1 other person
Anthony is like 24 or 25 but Dwight looks 25+
hell nah dude I'm a legit 58cm which is near 23 inches. I'm wide I know this but I would look like a child next to Anthony davis. he at least 27 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38235
hell nah dude I'm a legit 58cm which is near 23 inches. I'm wide I know this but I would look like a child next to Anthony davis. he at least 27 inches
Sure bro you are 23 💀💀

I measure him in relation to his height he is sub 26 . :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Michael Phelps, jon jones, have 22.5 or 23 bideltoid and they both are 6'4 . And jon jones look big and wide next to almost every heavyweight but yeah on org maxilla maxing have 23 inch bideltoid 💀💀. Either you are measuring it wrong or larping

• JFL
He is 24 lmfao
IMG 20240403 115330
even less but he us not standing straight so there is an error but he is 24 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
bro it’s because you witnessed the top .000001% of human genetics

his smv is so high that he got bored pussy and became a homosexual.

anyone over 6’10 is a freak of nature.

bro it’s because you witnessed the top .000001% of human genetics

his smv is so high that he got bored pussy and became a homosexual.

anyone over 6’10 is a freak of nature.
for the first time in my life, I saw aura dude, niggas like this actually have aura, it's real shit ngl, it's like my instincts telling me I'm inferior to him type shit

for the first time in my life, I saw aura dude, niggas like this actually have aura, it's real shit ngl, it's like my instincts telling me I'm inferior to him type shit
it’s just his height bro. if he was 6”0 you wouldn’t feel any aura

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
wait till you see. joel embiid, dwight howard, giannis antetokoumpo, lebron james, aaron gordon, and basically every. single. nba player.
LeBron is narrow than him and Giannis also doesn't have wide frame

Michael Phelps, jon jones, have 22.5 or 23 bideltoid and they both are 6'4 . And jon jones look big and wide next to almost every heavyweight but yeah on org maxilla maxing have 23 inch bideltoid 💀💀. Either you are measuring it wrong or larping
it's 58 cm pumped . that's sub 23 inches but still close. I measure from the back don't know if it's the best way to measure, my mom and 2 gym buddies measured me and I'm a legit 58 cm pumped.

I'm 186cm barefoot haircut not included.

maybe my measuring tool is fucked up or maybe Micheal Phelps is more than 23

it's 58 cm pumped . that's sub 23 inches but still close. I measure from the back don't know if it's the best way to measure, my mom and 2 gym buddies measured me and I'm a legit 58 cm pumped.

I'm 186cm barefoot haircut not included.

maybe my measuring tool is fucked up or maybe Micheal Phelps is more than 23
Lol phelps is sub 23 you can't measure shit :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
He is 24 lmfao View attachment 2835290 even less but he us not standing straight so there is an error but he is 24 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
but how can you tell his head size ? that would play a role in how large he is. also the picture used is not perfect since he's hunched and it's kinda taken from below

• JFL
He would look better with a longer torso shorter legs

but how can you tell his head size ? that would play a role in how large he is. also the picture used is not perfect since he's hunched and it's kinda taken from below
Stupid fuck i measure his bideltoid in relation to his height he is 6'10 and my measurement was 23.8 something but he is not standing straight here and i mention the reason too

Ugly as fuck

• JFL