anti ageing exercise: rapid wing mimicking movement

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
so this is a rough theory ill do research on it later and make a better post but birds and bats live considerably longer than mammals of the same size that dont fly, maybe the adaptation to flying makes them age slower. u can recapitulate this my rapidly moveing ur arms in a motion to mimic wing flapping. i call this rapid wing mimicking movement or RWMM.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, spermium, okwiwhd and 3 others
BEAUTIFULL THEORYY!! NOBBEL PRICE WORTSHY MANN

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 51465 and Youㅤ
so this is a rough theory ill do research on it later and make a better post but birds and bats live considerably longer than mammals of the same size that dont fly, maybe the adaptation to flying makes them age slower. u can recapitulate this my rapidly moveing ur arms in a motion to mimic wing flapping. i call this rapid wing mimicking movement or RWMM.
They just have mogger cardio because of constantly flying around

Also they weight less due to thin bones thus recquiring less muscle so less calories needed (low calories were associated with slower aging) and less heart fatigue

They just have mogger cardio because of constantly flying around

Also they weight less due to thin bones thus recquiring less muscle so less calories needed (low calories were associated with slower aging) and less heart fatigue
u claim that they have less calories needed because "less muscle" yet ur claim is wrong. they have relatively high metabolic rates

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec and cyprian_tomaszewski
u claim that they have less calories needed because "less muscle" yet ur claim is wrong. they have relatively high metabolic rates
Either way i don't know how flapping your arms around would be of any help

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Youㅤ and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: piec and cyprian_tomaszewski
Baats have no vitamine D metabolism! (very horribly for the thyroid AND brain)

A typical 20mg of progesterone and thyroid will do the work (maaybe also aspirin) also ofcourse they need go outside instead of rotting (being in a cave always)

We need to talk to bats about it, their lifestyle is really bad for the body....

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
Baats have no vitamine D metabolism! (very horribly for the thyroid AND brain)

A typical 20mg of progesterone and thyroid will do the work (maaybe also aspirin) also ofcourse they need go outside instead of rotting (being in a cave always)

We need to talk to bats about it, their lifestyle is really bad for the body....
bats rotting in cave (hibernation) makes them age slower presumeably

Greenland Sharks dont have sexy time until 150-200 years old, they also live till 400. Is the secret to long life avoiding sexy time?!?!! :oops:

• +1
Greenland Sharks dont have sexy time until 150-200 years old, they also live till 400. Is the secret to long life avoiding sexy time?!?!! :oops:
Unironically yes delaying puberty and practicing nofap benefital

Greenland sharks also have very low body temperature which could play a role

they happen to be the slowest shark by far they slow like 4 times slower then every other shark and life that much longer in lifespan so this completely contradicts this post,also they have a resting heart rate of 3 beats per minite

• Woah