Anti LL Copers

Bro u can never walk after LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272, CursedOne and 2 others
I'm legit 6'2 188cm at night and a bit under 6'3 190.2cm out of bed, the door to my right which can barely be seen is 6'11, in this picture I should be like 191cm because I was wearibg thick boots, I don't have pics next to other people cuz I'm not normie so I cant give much more evidence.

View attachment 346575
How old are you?

I'm 5'10 and people in real life call me short quite often.
True manlet begins below 6'.
Quit talking out of your ass I'm your height no one has called me short ever.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Nah I'm naturally skinny an my head isn't big either.
Lucky then. I've told some 5'7 friends and they also said they don't get called short often. I get comments about my height and frame like every 2 weeks (and I stay away from people as much as possible, so I'm only exposed to Co workers and family)

Damn, that's weird you should know 5'10 is average height in the U.S, so either the people around you in your family or coworkers are taller than average, or the people who call you short are talking out of their ass and trying to make you feel insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
Damn, that's weird you should know 5'10 is average height in the U.S, so either the people around you in your family or coworkers are taller than average, or the people who call you short are talking out of their ass and trying to make you feel insecure.
The people who called me short are most of the time even shorter than me. It makes no sense. I'm starting to hate old desperate guys, even though they're usually somewhat based. All you need to be to get their respect is be fat (or tall and big framed. Impossible for me)

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama
The people who called me short are most of the time even shorter than me.

ahahahaha

" muh medium height of new generation hurr durr is 8 ft"

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
fuck fuck fuck fuck i have to hgh max until im 20 every fucking inch counts

He's internet 6'2

Unless you're in the Netherlands 6'2 is tall even on college campus
Amen. People be like muh 6 2 isnt tall in europe. While I mogged basically 90% at the very minimum of people in paris
View attachment 346549View attachment 346550
Actually they look more proportionate AFTER LL.
Dide on the left is perfectly done
ahahahaha

" muh medium height of new generation hurr durr is 8 ft"
A gorillion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
lefort3

sounds like cope
It could be subconsciously, but in most cases, the more skillful and coordinated athlete is always in the 6'-6'3" range. I'm undefeated (4-0) in MMA, (1-0 in Muay Thai) and in ALL of my fights I've fought guys over 6'3". I'm 6' on the other hand, mind you, I would do anything to be 6'3"+ if I had the same skill set and proportions.

It could be subconsciously, but in most cases, the more skillful and coordinated athlete is always in the 6'-6'3" range. I'm undefeated (4-0) in MMA, (1-0 in Muay Thai) and in ALL of my fights I've fought guys over 6'3". I'm 6' on the other hand, mind you, I would do anything to be 6'3"+ if I had the same skill set and proportions.
why are you fighting bigger guys why not go down a weight class

you're obsessing over a number/value and not over the influence it has on your QOL (hint: none), like you should. It's a common way of thinking within PSL - striving for some ideal, often (mis-)represented as a strict numerical value/ratio, e.g. "perfect midface ratio", "perfect height" etc. In reality, you need to be close enough to it(being 5'10 and frauding to 5'11 definitely falls into this category), which means you have reached a point of diminishing returns and the rational line of action would be to tick this box and move to another one where the deviation brings a disadvantage.

credit: @Mayorga

• +1
Reactions: kota
why are you fighting bigger guys why not go down a weight class
Im fighting at 155, they’re just very light, nothing I can do about it, they’re easy fights, zero power.

I’m guessing the hgh doesn’t work...