Antipsychotics and descention

B

barretstoe

Iron
I'm 18, I was taking olanzopine(low dose) for 3 years during my puberty from 14-17. I was a tall pretty boy before I took the meds.
After taking them I remember my classmates talked about how ugly i became after I started taking them. It's true, I gained weight and my face was bloated all the time. I think I haven't properly developed because of it. Shit sucks.

About more than half a year ago I stopped taking medication and I legit ascended because of it, my face became more angular, my eyes are more even. Holy shit I think my dick grew, I was about 5 inches before stopping(I remember it was smaller than my phone) and now it is 7 inches and a lot thicker. Also I grew around 1-2 cm since then but it's still not enough (I'm 6'3 but want to be 6'8). Jfl if you think 6'3 is tall by modern standarts😂

I'm thinking about roping because of the meds:feelswhy:, it fucked up everything my brain, my appereance, my life in general. Fate nerfed me hard.

Maybe in alternative universe I never took the meds and became 6'8, 8 inches giga mogger.

Never ever take antipsychotics or any type of psycho meds in general, trust me. Go to psychologist and treat it with therapy.

Also Anyone who took antypsychotics here? Share your story.

Whats ur dose?

Fuck you nigger