any 1 know how to use a gene knock out kit

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I'm surprised no 1 has made a thread on this as this gene decides your entire gym celing potential
Its practically bullshit probably.

People will do anything but injecting 250 mg testosterone.

Also inhibiting myostatin is not all good, i think it causes troubles with joints.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy, MadTwatter, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Its practically bullshit probably.

People will do anything but injecting 250 mg testosterone.

Also inhibiting myostatin is not all good, i think it causes troubles with joints.

It does cause joint problems that kinda worried me YK-11 just down regulates it so that maybe the safer route also having to much may also pose it's own issue if there isn't any limiter you can just put on so much muscle that your muscles just get to heavy to move.

Actually thinking about it it's fucking retarded to even try this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles
This is for editing tiny amounts of genetic material it’s not some kind of superhero serum that you inject.

Spend $10 mil on a gene editing machine.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
Stupid.
Myostatin is good for you, inhibiting it will only show results if you are at the top %1 of bodybuilders (think muscle on muscle) and even then it wont do much for you. For quick gains it really useless and doesn't help with aesthetics, it's actually doing bad for you in terms of aesthetics.

Stupid.
Myostatin is good for you, inhibiting it will only show results if you are at the top %1 of bodybuilders (think muscle on muscle) and even then it wont do much for you. For quick gains it really useless and doesn't help with aesthetics, it's actually doing bad for you in terms of aesthetics.

To an extent but inhibiting it in certain races helps them

Dude just hop on test and tren. 100 Test/100 Tren, there you go, minimal side effects.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Lean muscles are better

Last edited: