Any Advice For Neets With Helicopter Parents

chudbob

chudbob

Iron
Hello, I learned about this forum a couple weeks ago and Im glad to join for my background. I am 18; I finished high school, and the neethood is really getting to me. I have been starting to feel sad more often and just have this feeling like I am rotting away. I want to get a job at, say, Walmart, but I don't have a drivers license yet, so I would need my helicopter mom, whos afraid of me being in the real world, to let me work, and I just don't see that happening any advice?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
give us your physical stats first

• JFL
give us your physical stats first
6:0 230 pounds last time I weighed, Im half black, half white. Moms white dads black I have an average looking face and brown eyes.

• JFL
6:0 230 pounds last time I weighed, Im half black, half white. Moms white dads black I have an average looking face and brown eyes.
put down the fork son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and moggathon
teach self to be more independent

get your license
get a job or part time gig
save up money
cash is king

your parents train u in a way where u will rely on them for housing, food, $

$ gives u option

find the bus route to get to work or just bike or walk to work

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Get a drivers license. It's so lifechanging

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and chudbob
If you rot home all day, at least leave the house more often for starters.

ok so an update i had a talk with my parents and they said i can do a remote tech support job for the time being thoughts?

ok so an update i had a talk with my parents and they said i can do a remote tech support job for the time being thoughts?
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Walk to work you disgusting fat slob

Tales from the slums of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
Hello, I learned about this forum a couple weeks ago and Im glad to join for my background. I am 18; I finished high school, and the neethood is really getting to me. I have been starting to feel sad more often and just have this feeling like I am rotting away. I want to get a job at, say, Walmart, but I don't have a drivers license yet, so I would need my helicopter mom, whos afraid of me being in the real world, to let me work, and I just don't see that happening any advice?
Same as you but neet for 2 years dm me if you want to talk I escaped so can you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
You dont need to ask online about this shit, go outside and get a job, walk more eat less, count your calories and set goals. Simple as. Being a NEET is self-inflicted, your parents arent making you do anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I thought helicopter parents were the opposite and would force you to get a license and job as soon as possible even if you didn't want to

I thought helicopter parents were the opposite and would force you to get a license and job as soon as possible even if you didn't want to
no helicopter parents want to "protect" you by shelding you from any real world challenges watch DBDRs video he explains it well

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Everybody has bluepilled helicopter parents. Just disobey them. Are they going to honor kill you or something. Most parents are average and can just give you food water n shelter, it’s your job to do other shit. Imagine if I just took initiative all this time instead of crying that my parents made me subhuman

It’s so over

Get a drivers license. It's so lifechanging
Fr, i had lowkey helicopter parents until i got a car, everything changed