Any advice on how to cope with not being born a woman?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I could gymmax, moneymax, sexmax with my fwb, testosteronemax, healthmax but will it be enough to lifemog women and their female privilege? The blackpill poisoned my mind with the Just Be Woman pill. It made me feel like being a man is automatically means its over unless Chad. I hate going to work at 5am and then seeing a female has slept in all day and had simps fund her lifestyle. It's crushed my soul and spirit more than the height and looks pill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 32285

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss, Spiritualcell, the BULL and 1 other person
die tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200 and Spiritualcell
die tranny
When females complain about how hard they have it, their female companions comfort them. When men complain this is the treatment we get JFL its a cold lonely world for non chad men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Legit being a man is a meme at this rate.

Workout and moneymax your 20s so that in your 30s you can marry a whore who has never been to the gym and works at Starbucks, all for the bitch to take all your hard earned money whilst she has no qualities to deserve that money apart from having a vagina.

How do non chad men cope?

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and Deleted member 32285
Same all I think about all day every ay is how I have lost genetic lottery. Being a man was enjoyable in pre industrial low density environments but nowdays its just one gargantuan copious scam of never ending slavery and false unfulfilled hopes. When AI gets developed fully it will be even more over as intellectual superiority that human men have over human females will completely disappear as AI will simply IQ and efficiency mog every human to oblivion.
@thecel @Aloha @PseudoMaxxer @Transhumanist Man

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Canwefixit, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Legit being a man is a meme at this rate.

Workout and moneymax your 20s so that in your 30s you can marry a whore who has never been to the gym and works at Starbucks, all for the bitch to take all your hard earned money whilst she has no qualities to deserve that money apart from having a vagina.

How do non chad men cope?
And she can leave you at any moment, take all your money and fake her love to you so when the time comes she shows her true colors and destroy your mentally. Having a wife/gf as a non chad man in 21th century is nothing but woman servitude and slavery

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
I could gymmax, moneymax, sexmax with my fwb, testosteronemax, healthmax but will it be enough to lifemog women and their female privilege? The blackpill poisoned my mind with the Just Be Woman pill. It made me feel like being a man is automatically means its over unless Chad. I hate going to work at 5am and then seeing a female has slept in all day and had simps fund her lifestyle. It's crushed my soul and spirit more than the height and looks pill.
Same all I think about all day every ay is how I have lost genetic lottery. Being a man was enjoyable in pre industrial low density environments but nowdays its just one gargantuan copious scam of never ending slavery and false unfulfilled hopes. When AI gets developed fully it will be even more over as intellectual superiority that human men have over human females will completely disappear as AI will simply IQ and efficiency mog every human to oblivion.

Even now that my health is deteriorating and i’ve never been less healthy in my life, now that my Testosterone levels and My DHT levels are lower than ever.

Now that my Estrogen is higher than ever…

I never thought of being a woman. Both of you should really inject some T.

Saying this as a friends too.

• +1
Even now that my health is deteriorating and i’ve never been less healthy in my life, now that my Testosterone levels and My DHT levels are lower than ever.

We are Top G fans, we are already high T af. Its just how it is brocel. Wouldnt you also wish to be a lion or a tiger if you were born a mouse or squirrel?

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and PseudoMaxxer
We are Top G fans, we are already high T af. Its just how it is brocel. Wouldnt you also wish to be a lion or a tiger if you were born a mouse or squirrel?
i would, but you are wishing the opposite.

By your logic we are the Lions because we are superior to them in every metric possible.

They are mouses, even though their life might seem easier because they don’t have to fight off other Lions, they will always dream of being us.

We pray on them and we eat flesh and blood, while they go and search for leftovers in the trash bin.

I have lots of girl friends saying that they wish they were boys because we are cooler and stronger and everything.

Get a grip bro, leave this shit forum.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 32285

By your logic we are the Lions because we are superior to them in every metric possible.

They are mouses, even though their life might seem easier because they don’t have to fight off other Lions, they will always dream of being us.

We pray on them and we eat flesh and blood, while they go and search for leftovers in the trash bin.

I have lots of girl friends saying that they wish they were boys because we are cooler and stronger and everything.

But females are the ones that are more powerful nowdays, with the exception of chads of course, they can get whatever they want either through manipulation or victim card playing. If you use physical power as a man nowdays and it isnt being used in the military or law enforcements society will persecute you so the biggest advantage men have is almost worthless nowdays, and even worse there is always a bigger and stronger male that can humiliate you. Beating women is unacceptable and scolded in human society but beating some random man to teach him a lesson or to humble him is considered a charitable act and is often approved by society.

• +1
all cope. just do what you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32285
just cope

• +1
Ouch, hopefully AI will be sex robots then female SMV will tank
And she can leave you at any moment, take all your money and fake her love to you so when the time comes she shows her true colors and destroy your mentally. Having a wife/gf as a non chad man in 21th century is nothing but woman servitude and slavery
I resist getting into a relationship for this reason. They can only bring me sex, maybe companionship but thats about it. I could have kids with them but it will be over for my sons unless I breed a 6'0 Stacy.

Perhaps you still have high t despite the deterioration, T could be lifefuel as it will probably make me not give a fuck. However even on t, one cannot deny natures gynocentric makeup

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32285

Lifefuel if true. Do women wish they were men? I thought we are only superior in height and strength. Maybe intellect?
however that could be because we have had to use it more than them to get by in the world.

just cope
Coping is a bad thing no? It shows you arent truly content with how things are so you need to distract yourself with false hope and other things

This is SuiFuel lol

• +1
This is SuiFuel lol
The harshest blackpill I have faced yet. Because all this time coping with height, body, dick size and face, when in reality females aint gotta worry about none of that

• So Sad
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
Lifefuel if true. Do women wish they were men? I thought we are only superior in height and strength. Maybe intellect?
however that could be because we have had to use it more than them to get by in the world.
They would kill to be born male lol, count your blessings and stop this transsexual act you are running.

We are superior in every single metric and you can search it up if you want even tho Joogle will probably say no jfl.

Women get pumped and dumbed by Chad

Their lifes are miserable