Any bimax results from the front?

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
Always see the results from the side but not front

only sfs get front results, anyways people dont see you from the complete front most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Mr. Nobody
Not can actually make your jaw seem a bit narrower but it's not really enough advancement to make much of difference

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
is bimax cope for front
bimax would never really be considered cope even for front because you can definitely notice lower recession from a front profile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, SeriousAscension and heightmaxxing
is bimax cope for front
Depends I think if you really recessed it can help also it can fix asymmetrical face (if it's cause by the jaws if one side has more bone mass it can't fix that) it doesn't make your jaw seem to much narrower and if you getting a giga advancement you should get implant anyways (I'm not a expert idk tbh)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SeriousAscension
lets say in degrees, do you think people sees you from 1/360 degrees angle all the time? Just imagine this, u turn your head slightly and people already can see your recession.

lets say in degrees, do you think people sees you from 1/360 degrees angle all the time? Just imagine this, u turn your head slightly and people already can see your recession.
When taking selfies, having online video calls, taking photos, your ID and other documents or when talking to a person they see 90% your front profile. Side profile is a meme

You get a harmony boost from the front which you can't really tell consciously

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, user123456 and SeriousAscension
depends on how bad but you can definitely tell the difference from the front visually

Not can actually make your jaw seem a bit narrower but it's not really enough advancement to make much of difference
What if i do it with a genioplasty aswell?

Harder to see front difference in pictures since they are 2D, but its definitely noticeable IRL

Over for those thinking it doesn't change you.

I reckon Bimax is a prerequisite to hollow cheeks as it creates the space for the hollows to form.

Also could reduce nasolabial folds due to a recessed maxilla.

Will definitely change your smile, foids like guys smiling in their dating app photos because it showcases good genetics if present.

Rotations or Trimax can change chin height and contour as well.

Does it look better or worse
better obviously, chin doesn’t look like it’s behind lips and submental fat is less visible, the face as a whole becomes more defined from the skin and fat being spread out more

I reckon Bimax is a prerequisite to hollow cheeks as it creates the space for the hollows to form.

Also could reduce nasolabial folds due to a recessed maxilla.

Will definitely change your smile, foids like guys smiling in their dating app photos because it showcases good genetics if present.

Rotations or Trimax can change chin height and contour as well.
Arent hollow cheeks made by the cheekbones and body fat? I saw some recessed people that have hollow cheeks

Arent hollow cheeks made by the cheekbones and body fat? I saw some recessed people that have hollow cheeks

If you have a flat face there’s literally no position in which the feature can exist, it’s just geometry.

If you have a flat face there’s literally no position in which the feature can exist, it’s just geometry.
I have like an overbite kinda. But my cheekbones are prominent. Just my lower jaw is downward grown and revessed so im probably gonna get a bimax or trimax