Any confirmed slayers who've been masturbating chronically since a young age?

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
Call it cope but I believe that the cause of my inceldom is because of chronic masturbation since a young age (during my formative years especially) stunting my development. Maybe the constant nutrient drain from ejaculation is what lead me to be a stunted 5'8 manlet. I'm 19 this year and have told myself that I will never masturbate again but that promise didn't last long... came twice today JFL. Maybe if I retain semen I will go through a second puberty!? I just don't have the willpower however

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
Call it cope but I believe that the cause of my inceldom is because of chronic masturbation since a young age (during my formative years especially) stunting my development. Maybe the constant nutrient drain from ejaculation is what lead me to be a stunted 5'8 manlet. I'm 19 this year and have told myself that I will never masturbate again but that promise didn't last long... came twice today JFL. Maybe if I retain semen I will go through a second puberty!?
I started masturbating late (16 years old) but remained virgin until 20 years old.
masturbation has no effect on height and facial bones, swallow the hard truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I started masturbating late (16 years old) but remained virgin until 20 years old.
masturbation has no effect on height and facial bones, swallow the hard truth
What's your height boyo. 16 is late as fuck compared to my 11/12
To add, I'm also recessing at my temples and have a literal v-shaped hairline. No one in my family (both sides) have this. I believe chronic masturbation is the cause

Last edited:
Cope i jacked off endlessly as a kid and im 6'2 at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Power wanked since 9 years old, grew above 6 feet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
that sounds like pure bullshit tbh

only way i can see that stunting you is emotionally, instead of talking to foids you just jacked off

• +1
Reactions: xit and autistic_tendencies