Any cure for histamine intolerance (mcas ) ??

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound
It seems like anti histamines have made it worse now I take 3x citerezen / bilastine and still I feel like my body has too much histamine stucked waiting to come out.

Is there any way to actually stop over histamine production? I do feel better overall without h1 anti histamines and famotidine works like majic which is a h2 blocker but then I have massive brain fog and feel sick internally.

Is there literally no way to inhibit histamine in the entire body ? I mean simply block it's release ?

I can't believe there's no medicine for that, it sounds simple smh.

Anyone recomadation ?

Citerizine is harmful to the liver

Citerizine is harmful to the liver
It's also useless and makes HIT worse, because it doesn't stops histamine from getting released, it only stops it from binding to the h1 receptors, that means your body and blood will still have very high histamine concentration. Smh wtf I can't believe there's no med to just simply neutralize histamine.

It's also useless and makes HIT worse, because it doesn't stops histamine from getting released, it only stops it from binding to the h1 receptors, that means your body and blood will still have very high histamine concentration. Smh wtf I can't believe there's no med to just simply neutralize histamine.
Aspirin , cyproheptadine is systemically anti histamine

• Love it
Reactions: Hypersonic
Aspirin , cyproheptadine is systemically anti histamine
There's cromyl sodium and ketotifen as well I'll try to use them . Cortisol Steroids are better than aspirin imo but nothing truly simply reduces histamine release or neutralizes it

semen retention

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hypersonic