Any CurlyHairCels want an in-depth Curly hair guide?

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree
For the last year I've been maxxing out my curly hair extensively in terms of hair health, products, haircuts and the right volume and definition for ultimate jb appeal.

Just making this post because im not sure if this site has many curly haired niggaz, its just pin straight curries, gooks and cumskins from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, normie_joe, febinopry and 6 others
I definitely need one, so please tag me if you do.

Im pin straight Pashtun bro, it’s so rough seeing all my wavy and curly hair brothas out here and i gotta sit with pin straight

At least people think I’m Mexican so I just get a low taper

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
makeee oneee and tage meeeee pls

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Make one please

Yea make one

For the last year I've been maxxing out my curly hair extensively in terms of hair health, products, haircuts and the right volume and definition for ultimate jb appeal.

Just making this post because im not sure if this site has many curly haired niggaz, its just pin straight curries, gooks and cumskins from my experience.
440FDA19 96BA 496A 95D7 3B615CD03727

This is what I do: Use a specific shampoo that as a bunch of oils for hair, 1-2 a week.

Wash everyday with water

Never use towel to dry. Use t shirts to dry it and then scrunch it

Then detangle it, a little bit by just brushing it

Then use argan oil on the roots

Sometimes like 1-2x a week I use argan oil, castor oil, rosemarry oil and almond (i thinks it almond) oil on my scalp, massage it deeply. Then rinse it off throughly.

Curling cream after showering helps too but I dont have it. I used it once at my aunts place, boy did it makw it way more defined…

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
View attachment 2893499

This is what I do: Use a specific shampoo that as a bunch of oils for hair, 1-2 a week.

Wash everyday with water

Never use towel to dry. Use t shirts to dry it and then scrunch it

Then use argan oil on the roots

Sometimes like 1-2x a week I use argan oil, castor oil, rosemarry oil and almond (i thinks it almond) oil on my scalp, massage it deeply. Then rinse it off throughly.

Curling cream after showering helps too but I dont have it. I used it once at my aunts place, boy did it makw it way more defined…
Yo shi frizzy. Unless you like it go ahead Ik a couple people who like a bit of frizz.

If you dont have any curl cream you can use normal conditioner and dont wash it out just dry it as you usually do. Its not damaging or anything just make sure yours doesnt have any silicones or sulfates otherwise your hair will get greasy.
Brushing curly hair is crazy, just use a bit of oil on your fingers and use seperate your curls

Idk why ur focusing on oils so much u need to retain moisture before you focus on hair health

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
yesss i'm a curly hair cel and i need need need this

please do tag

I'm sure alot of curyhaircels can relate to this but i love the way my hair looks in the hour after i take a shower but as it dries it just starts to look like shit, and no product or moisturizer has so far allowed to have this 'wet hair' look permanently :confused:

Last edited:
I'm sure alot of curyhaircels can relate to this but i love the way my hair looks in the hour after i take a shower but as it dries it just starts to look like shit, and no product or moisturizer has so far allowed to have this 'wet hair' look :confused:
Bro USE T SHIRTS NOT TOWELS IT SAVED ME

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I'm sure alot of curyhaircels can relate to this but i love the way my hair looks in the hour after i take a shower but as it dries it just starts to look like shit, and no product or moisturizer has so far allowed to have this 'wet hair' look permanently
Do you like it how it lays wet? or do you have your hair up like this guy, he uses gel and mousse. Is this what your after

IMG 5858
IMG 5045

yep please do so tagg