Any drug experts here?

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
I came across a couple hundred morning glory seeds and I also have zopiclone. Would it be wasteful to mix those.m. I figured the benzo-like effects mmughy blunt the psychedelic experience.

Please tag psychonauts

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I'm high so forgive the tard lvl grammer

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Manletmachine
If I remember correctly you can put the morning glory seeds through some kind of process to reduce the amount it'll make you sick. I wouldn't take the sleeping pill until later in your trip when you wanna wind down.

• +1
Reactions: lilith, atlantean, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
If I remember correctly you can put the morning glory seeds through some kind of process to reduce the amount it'll make you sick. I wouldn't take the sleeping pill until later in your trip when you wanna wind down.
should i try lsd or shrooms

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
should i try lsd or shrooms
Yes but don't try it with friends first time. Take a nice dose (like 150ug-200ug if LSD or 3.5g of mushrooms)

Make sure you have a day to yourself, and will have no responsibilities during the day. Have water and some drinks ready in your room/wherever you do it. Getting texts from people used to stress me tf out when I tripped, so I always made sure to tell people that texted me a lot that I might not be around/texting back.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and NorwoodAscender
Yes but don't try it with friends first time. Take a nice dose (like 150ug-200ug if LSD or 3.5g of mushrooms)

Make sure you have a day to yourself, and will have no responsibilities during the day. Have water and some drinks ready in your room/wherever you do it. Getting texts from people used to stress me tf out when I tripped, so I always made sure to tell people that texted me a lot that I might not be around/texting back.
which one for a first time do u think? cant lie i would be more worried about having to shit or piss during my trip than getting texts jfl. i don’t think i could manage to shit when i’m tripping :lul::lul:

and would u say it helped u mentally?

• +1
Zopiclone and liquor (strong potentiator)
Mixing alcohol and zopiclone is extremely dangerous. Don't use anything else with it. When you mix zopiclone and alcohol you could end up dying in your sleep easily

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
which one for a first time do u think? cant lie i would be more worried about having to shit or piss during my trip than getting texts jfl. i don’t think i could manage to shit when i’m tripping :lul::lul:

and would u say it helped u mentally?
I never felt the need to shit but you might need to pee. Shrooms will be more readily available from my experience in the US. They kinda do separate things.

I think shrooms is more of a mental high with less visuals that's more likely to help you mentally.

LSD you tend to see more visuals. The mental high is similar but tbh I think shrooms has more of a mental high.

Your experiences may vary, but it just depends on what you want. Sounds like you want more of a mental/brain high and not as much visuals needed so I'd recommend shrooms.

I don't think I can say it helped me mentally, but it opened my eyes up to the possibilities of different experiences. Definitely made me more open. You will feel very nice the day after too. I think overall it's a beneficial experience that everyone should have atleast once in their lives (assuming they can handle it not everyone can)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and NorwoodAscender
I never felt the need to shit but you might need to pee. Shrooms will be more readily available from my experience in the US. They kinda do separate things.

I think shrooms is more of a mental high with less visuals that's more likely to help you mentally.

LSD you tend to see more visuals. The mental high is similar but tbh I think shrooms has more of a mental high.

Your experiences may vary, but it just depends on what you want. Sounds like you want more of a mental/brain high and not as much visuals needed so I'd recommend shrooms.

I don't think I can say it helped me mentally, but it opened my eyes up to the possibilities of different experiences. Definitely made me more open. You will feel very nice the day after too. I think overall it's a beneficial experience that everyone should have atleast once in their lives (assuming they can handle it not everyone can)
gotcha thanks. is the mental high comparable to being really high on weed or is it more intense/different in your opinion.

and yeah from what ur saying i’d try shrooms before lsd

• +1
gotcha thanks. is the mental high comparable to being really high on weed or is it more intense/different in your opinion.

and yeah from what ur saying i’d try shrooms before lsd
Completely different not even comparable. You feel such an intense kind of alertness on shrooms and It's honestly indescribable to someone who never felt it. I can't think of a single drug that compares to the intensity of shrooms/LSD/DMT (although I've never done DMT I can imagine kind of what it's like)

You need to be mentally ready for it. I tried it at 16 I believe and it was extremely intense. You'll probably be standing up a lot and doing random shit. Gotta learn how to focus and control it but it just won't be controllable your first time. Gotta learn to just give in to the feeling don't try to fight it or else you will get scared. Very very hard to explain what I'm talking about here but you might understand me exactly when you do it.

As a backup, I recommend having benzos on hand. They reduce the trip and can kill it completely so if you ever feel like you need to stop it, this will be your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yes I’ve been studying drugs and i think u should

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
morning glory is shit

Mixing alcohol and zopiclone is extremely dangerous. Don't use anything else with it. When you mix zopiclone and alcohol you could end up dying in your sleep easily
Based asf bro. Imim also taking huge amounts of kratom. The other week my heart rate and breatching was slowing down significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Manletmachine and N1666
  • +1
jfl how old are you op
Old enough to have been around son. Stay away from drugs, though. It take ssuper thoughtfulnese and responsible safety measures m

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Manletmachine and OwenGwyther
Fuckkx I'd love to try Datura some day, although there's a risk risk m of going marorly insane. It's still on my check list though!

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back