Any expert on autism?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Autism is a spectrum right? Kinda like psychopathic traits? Is giga NT just low autism + high extravert? Can you be gigaNT with autism?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and NoReedemingFeature
I'm the autism itself, ama

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Autism is a spectrum right? Kinda like psychopathic traits? Is giga NT just low autism + high extravert? Can you be gigaNT with autism?
your asking on the perfect place

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
gigaNT is basically autism.

Can you be gigaNT with autism?
What, are you retarded. Autism by definition is the exact opposite of nt. You're asking if you can walk without legs.

What, are you retarded. Autism by definition is the exact opposite of nt. You're asking if you can walk without legs.

What i am asking is giga NT just high extraversion? or high extraversion + low autism. Autism does not mean you are introvert

"Autism" can make you sucessful if properly used

• +1
Reactions: Razoff
  • +1
Reactions: Razoff and WBC323
Making autism the central spectrum is implying that autism is the normal state of the brain.

Low autism high extravert wouldn't be accurate because autism is not the default state.

Being neurotypical is the default brain state.

Anything that deviates from this is non-neurotypical so ADHD, ASPD, Bi-Polar, Autism, etc.

Extroversion is just a personality trait not a state of mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@Bojack is an expert analyst in autism behavior. Ask him everything

I know all things regarding autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Razoff
Making autism the central spectrum is implying that autism is the normal state of the brain.

Low autism high extravert wouldn't be accurate because autism is not the default state.

Being neurotypical is the default brain state.

Anything that deviates from this is non-neurotypical so ADHD, ASPD, Bi-Polar, Autism, etc.

Extroversion is just a personality trait not a state of mind.
Autism is known as a “spectrum” disorder because there is wide variation in the type and severity of symptoms people experience. People of all genders, races, ethnicities, and economic backgrounds can be diagnosed with ASD

All types of autism are now merged into a single diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)

What is gigaNT? Low autism + high extraversion or just high extraversion?
From what I learned so far it's just a good environment + good genetics from parents = healthy nt.

From what I learned so far it's just a good environment + good genetics from parents = healthy nt.
no shit but how does autism play into it

no shit but how does autism play into it
Well if you're giga nt then you won't be autistic bro. They are like seperate entities LOL

• +1
Reactions: Razoff and robtical