IMG 1657

my intuition tells me around 16 and my intuition never lies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Juno_roe, butterworld and nathan
there is no way he is that high, if this is 18-21% bf then im like 25-28%
he is easily 21%
mostly people greatly underestimate their bodyfat percentage
at 15% you should be somewhat veiny in your arms and shoulders and have no tummy pouch

he is easily 21%
mostly people greatly underestimate their bodyfat percentage
at 15% you should be somewhat veiny in your arms and shoulders and have no tummy pouch
lmao then im 30% bf at least yet i look 17-18% in clothes how is that possible

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
You are skinny. I don't even think skinnyfat would be a fair descriptor of your physique. You are definitely closer to skinny than fat for sure. You need to hit the gym and bulk. But you need to learn how to train and program properly first or else you're gonna get fat. And don't bulk too fast. 100 daily calorie surplus, gaining +1lb/month is enough to build muscle mass. Building muscle natty is very slow. If you manage to gain 12 lbs of muscle in your first year of lifting, that would be a success. Though if you are tall, you could build more muscle than that probably. I'm a 167cm short king so my bulking advice tends to be more conservative.

I'm not a body fat % expert. I wouldn't know. It doesn't matter. Your physique is not aesthetic because you're skinny. All these people who are giving you high estimates, its because you don't have abs. But you can still have low body fat % and still not see your abs if you never or rarely train abs. I think your body fat % is actually lower than mine right now. But I'm able to see my abs in good lighting because I trained them.

If you train abs 2+ times a week, that will help grow your abs and make them more visible. You just need to do like 2-3 sets of decline sit-ups (can do them weighted) or cable crunches. Hit them every 3-4 days. If you're not sore, you can hit them more often.

Last edited:
15% ish standard deviation of 2% because no muscle fullness, but you're not fat or have that much visible fat. You will see quick gains from a couple months in the gym