Any good guides on getting rid of pneumonia?

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
Title. I have browsed this forum but couldn't find anything talking about how to fight the early signs of pneumonia, or how to beat it as fast as possible, once diagnosed.

I think I am personally developing early signs, as I have been entering coughing "loops", where I continue to cough every 5 seconds for spans of minutes, happening constantly throughout the day, for the past week. Getting worse day by day.

I would gladly appreciate any suggestions/tips, or best, a "guide" of some sort on how to treat this as fast as possible, as it is hindering every aspect of my life currently.

don't overthink, you don't have pneumonia I'm sure of it
go see a doctor be4 commenting here trust me

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Title. I have browsed this forum but couldn't find anything talking about how to fight the early signs of pneumonia, or how to beat it as fast as possible, once diagnosed.

I think I am personally developing early signs, as I have been entering coughing "loops", where I continue to cough every 5 seconds for spans of minutes, happening constantly throughout the day, for the past week. Getting worse day by day.

I would gladly appreciate any suggestions/tips, or best, a "guide" of some sort on how to treat this as fast as possible, as it is hindering every aspect of my life currently.
tbh i hate to say it but i genuinely think this is one thing you have to go to the doctor for.
even if we did have some cure for it, it would probably be something similar to a medication that a doctor would prescribe. diet copers wont help with pneumonia because its bacterial so you probably need something like an antibiotic or something.

even if it lowers something you value, its better than possibly getting more severe pneumonia

I hope I dont have it, but the coughing gets so bad bro I literally cant stop coughing for minutes, and its one of those coughs which you can feel are coming from your lungs, and my nose is constantly clogged filled with mucus. Shit's getting real hard to deal with, especially when im in class at school.

tbh i hate to say it but i genuinely think this is one thing you have to go to the doctor for.
These few days i'm going to schedule a screening appointment to get it checked out asap. The thing is that when I was born, I developed a very brutal pneumonia which kept me in the hospital for almost a full year after birth, in which I almost died, but thankfully survived. I'm very concerned about the fact that I might be predisposed to going through this again.

even if we did have some cure for it, it would probably be something similar to a medication that a doctor would prescribe. diet copers wont help with pneumonia because its bacterial so you probably need something like an antibiotic or something.

even if it lowers something you value, its better than possibly getting more severe pneumonia
Are there really no supplements or things to take or do, which could reduce the bacterial clogging, instead of antibiotics?

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I hope I dont have it, but the coughing gets so bad bro I literally cant stop coughing for minutes, and its one of those coughs which you can feel are coming from your lungs, and my nose is constantly clogged filled with mucus. Shit's getting real hard to deal with, especially when im in class at school.

These few days i'm going to schedule a screening appointment to get it checked out asap. The thing is that when I was born, I developed a very brutal pneumonia which kept me in the hospital for almost a full year after birth, in which I almost died, but thankfully survived. I'm very concerned about the fact that I might be predisposed to going through this again.

Are there really no supplements or things to take or do, which could reduce the bacterial clogging, instead of antibiotics?
its a bacterial problem. this isnt like acne where your body is reacting to something, you genuinely have an organism growing in your lungs.

• So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

Sure buy my guide for $15 ull be cured by tomorrow morning

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and iabsolvejordan

pneumonia comes slow, if you suddenly get these coughs out of nowhere it's just a sign it's a cold or a lung infection

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Brother. This isnโ€™t a looksmax.org question this is a medical professional question

have you heard of this crazy idea called going to the doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back