Any high iq user that can do a geomaxx/sexualitymaxx (bisexual girls, different races etc.)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
I beg someone to do a detailed chart of partnermaxxing based on your own stats which is close to objective.

A thorough guide to sexualitymaxx based on a girls ethnicity and sexuality

For example, asians and bisexual girls accepting less male dimorphism.
I don't know that much more, add your input on this thread and I'll learn more to luckily make a detailed chart in the next one.

dance anime girl GIF

also excuse me for the title being a mindfuck, can't edit it now

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
bisexual girls are IMPOSSILE

You seem to me as the most high IQ and retarded user at the same time who is looksmaxxing as if his entire life depends on it

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
You seem to me as the most high IQ and retarded user at the same time who is looksmaxxing as if his entire life depends on it
right now I guess my whole life depends on it, I'm looking forward getting to better stuff like creating music and youtube content though

• +1
right now I guess my whole life depends on it, I'm looking forward getting to better stuff like creating music and youtube content though
Do all things simultaneously
Don't stop your life if you are avg looking , life it to the fullest in every moment

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Do all things simultaneously
Don't stop your life if you are avg looking , life it to the fullest in every moment
yeah gotcha, imma socialize later today so I'm not exactly isolated and just browsing here

• +1