Any legit gore sites other than Kaotic?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I'm bored and gore makes my days better. Any legit clearnet legal sites where you can watch women and children die (in a car accident, or being swallowed by a sinkhole, or being beaten to death at a dam by a janitor etc, or swimming in a sewer or the Louisiana bayou and swallowing the filthy water and catching sepsis or brain amoebe and dying as a result)?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, dehydrated and 5'7 zoomer
bump nigguh suck on a big bengali hindu cock uh huh jeffrey boooooozy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I'm bored and gore makes my days better. Any legit clearnet legal sites where you can watch women and children die (in a car accident, or being swallowed by a sinkhole, or being beaten to death at a dam by a janitor etc, or swimming in a sewer or the Louisiana bayou and swallowing the filthy water and catching sepsis or brain amoebe and dying as a result)?
What about feet blender?

wow your so edgy and sigma, surely you don’t smell like shit and rot and have no friends

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Alt Number 3
wow your so edgy and sigma, surely you don’t smell like shit and rot and have no friends
I'm sure this comment will get your oneitis to cream on your 4 inch dick incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Kaotic doesn't fulfill my gore watching needs

• +1
Reactions: twojei and WeiWei
Im a little bitch trying to seem cool online by telling people i watch goreeeee loook at me everyone i watch goooreee and smileeeeee

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
Is there footage of children swallowing filthy sewage water and contracting sepsis and dying as a result? Or just watching them swim in the filthy Louisiana Bayou or some kinda sewer would suffice coz I know those lil faggots contracted brain amoebe

Deepgoretube .site

Crazyshit .com

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Heinrich Schmidt
theync comments below videos r kino af

Crazyshit is kinda,,., weak I think
Yeah it’s a bit on the softer side but it’s very active unlike other gore pages and the compilation-videos are good

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and WeiWei
I see. Evilmaxxing with gore.:feelshehe::feelskek: