Any member with an online business here in need of a chat/customer support? Or any language service in general.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
I'm willing to wage-slave myself for as much hours as you need. I have minor prior experience with chat support and customer service overall and I'd say my language expertise over the English language is rather advanced. You may pay me under the average salary I don't really care.
I have also done some work as a freelancer Translating/Transcribing/Captioning stuff, if that adds onto something.
PT-BR to ENG

This post will be probably meaningless since I highly doubt it will reach anyone but aight.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
wagie

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and joeveniro
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
It reached me, but I only hire people who are at least 5 PSL.
Give me money and I shall get back to the 5psl stake.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Give me money and I shall get back to the 5psl stake.
I haven't even hired you and you're already fired for begging for money.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Dietsnasta, gymletethnicel and 1 other person
Independence Day India GIF by bypriyashah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN, Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Get a job at Verizon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and theRiderEffect
goodluck w this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Don't know if you are being ironic but either way I appreciate it, really need luck currently.

What is inny even
you will help steal cryptocurrency by activating sim cards for fraudsters, you do this by being an insider (inny) at a place like verizon

Wageslave me pwease :owo: 2 weeks since I had my last freelance work pwease pweeease I'm broky >_< uwu :owo::owo:

u need to moneymax for estrogen?
JFL why do people think I'm gay aw hell nah. The only reasonable way I'd ever trannymaxx is getting isekaid or waking up as a girl.
Also need money because my health is fucking garbage and my diet sucks lol being poor sucks
E3d37bfab2b58346b7e05de1a757a245

JFL why do people think I'm gay aw hell nah. The only reasonable way I'd ever trannymaxx is getting isekaid or waking up as a girl.
Also need money because my health is fucking garbage and my diet sucks lol being poor sucks
View attachment 2327938
where do u live?

Person 1:

Hello sir, I'm from Pakistan. Kindly send me your Telegran so we can talk together, and give me money sir please.
I'm not a scammer sir, I'm Indian, India don't scam.
Yes sir, sir thank you thank you. Kindly please Telegram sir?

[00:21:856] [END OF AUDIO]

00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:03,000
Hello sir I'm from Pakistan

00:00:03,436 --> 00:00:07,436
Kindly send me your Telegram so we can talk together.

00:00:07,436 --> 00:00:10,918
And give me money sir please. I'm not a scammer sir,

00:00:10,918 --> 00:00:14,918
I'm indian, India don't scam.

00:00:15,800 --> 00:00:17,856
Yes sir, sir thank you thank you.

00:00:17,856 --> 00:00:21,856
Kindly please Telegram sir?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YabadiDabado
I'm willing to wage-slave myself for as much hours as you need. I have minor prior experience with chat support and customer service overall and I'd say my language expertise over the English language is rather advanced. You may pay me under the average salary I don't really care.
I have also done some work as a freelancer Translating/Transcribing/Captioning stuff, if that adds onto something.
PT-BR to ENG

This post will be probably meaningless since I highly doubt it will reach anyone but aight.
Post hand.
Im planning to make a Website and would need someone who fixes Backoffice stuff.

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
Bump sold my last 2 league accounts and I'm back at being fully broke