any music production cels here?

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Any of you here are/were music producers? if so, share your work and discuss music production here. I used to be make rap beats and some experimental stuff last year and post them on youtube with the hopes that one day my channel will blow up and I'll be able to sell beats to artists and make money, then I felt demotivated and stopped, but now I feel Iike making music again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, NormieKilla and Nautica
Interested in the topic too

Bump :feelsgah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15917
That's a real hot album homie I wonder who wrote it

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15917 and BearBoy
@Daw but he left the forum

post some of ur beats

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15917

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, NormieKilla, SLA and 2 others
I actually work as one, but I won't share my work here, not gonna get doxxed lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thereallegend
You'll be broke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and ALP
@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Any of you here are/were music producers? if so, share your work and discuss music production here. I used to be make rap beats and some experimental stuff last year and post them on youtube with the hopes that one day my channel will blow up and I'll be able to sell beats to artists and make money, then I felt demotivated and stopped, but now I feel Iike making music again.
Yes, as a hobby.

Best way to build interest/subscribers IMO is probably to get ahead of and create tutorials and/or provide FLP/Ableton/other DAW files on trending genres. Can directly monetize the latter via gumroad/patreon. A year or two ago, this would’ve been something like Slap house or Lithuanian bass.

Can also do this with new/trending songs - recreating synths, parts of songs, etc.

Basically gain a following from shit the masses of producers are interested in. Once you have subs THEN you pivot to your own releases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica
@curlyheadjames
ya ive done some shit i took 2 years of college level music production and have been a multi instrumentalist for 7+ years now played in 10+ bands done a lil singing shit too
i normally hate these over compressed autotune vocal songs but i kept hearing them do well on tiktok so i took a go at it with 2 of my buddies from discord
it got a bit of recognition on tiktok but i never decided to do anything with it further bc I'm an incel and once i ascend ill prolly promote more

i didn't hit puberty here so don't roast

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Nautica
I made this song a few days ago

and I made this one a few hours ago

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, BearBoy and NormieKilla
I also want to produce beats but I don't play no music instruments..how to begin first ?

• +1
@john2 also produces some rap/hiphop music

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chintuck22 and john2
You have talent bro
Thanks
I also want to produce beats but I don't play no music instruments..how to begin first ?
Should be fairly simple if you're going for hip hop beats. Download a DAW like Ableton or FL studio, I use Ableton. However, its going to cost some money if you want a bunch of different presets to use. For the suite version of ableton I spent $600 to get all the presets, instruments, audio effects etc. Then if you want more synth sounds you can download VST's which are digital synthesizers that you can use to make sounds or get more presets. There's alot of free ones you can use, however i'm not sure if ableton or Fl studio allow you to use VST plugins in the basic version. To play the VST's you can try using your computer's keyboard but with Ableton it doesn't work well. Your best bet is too get yourself a midi keyboard. Depending on whether you want 49 keys or more the prices range from $50-300 or so. I use a 88 key midi and it was only about $200.

Im sure theres ways to probably make beats without spending much money too, there should be plenty of beginner tutorials on youtube

Last edited:
  • Love it
Thanks

Should be fairly simple if you're going for hip hop beats. Download a DAW like Ableton or FL studio, I use Ableton. However, its going to cost some money if you want a bunch of different presets to use. For the suite version of ableton I spent $600 to get all the presets, instruments, audio effects etc. Then if you want more synth sounds you can download VST's which are digital synthesizers that you can use to make sounds or get more presets. There's alot of free ones you can use, however i'm not sure if ableton or Fl studio allow you to use VST plugins in the basic version. To play the VST's you can try using your computer's keyboard but with Ableton it doesn't work well. Your best bet is too get yourself a midi keyboard. Depending on whether you want 49 keys or more the prices range from $50-300 or so. I use a 88 key midi and it was only about $200.

Im sure theres ways to probably make beats without spending much money too, there should be plenty of beginner tutorials on youtube
Thanks bud I think that I'm gonna have to spend some bucks to learn how to use all those systems. They seem very complex and complicated to use.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and thecel
moi

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Nautica
youll never make a living off beats u newbie

• JFL
ya ive done some shit i took 2 years of college level music production and have been a multi instrumentalist for 7+ years now played in 10+ bands done a lil singing shit too
i normally hate these over compressed autotune vocal songs but i kept hearing them do well on tiktok so i took a go at it with 2 of my buddies from discord
it got a bit of recognition on tiktok but i never decided to do anything with it further bc I'm an incel and once i ascend ill prolly promote more

i didn't hit puberty here so don't roast

What'd you record with? The vocal is really bright. Or did you just high boost it a lot

• +1
:what: How do you embed html5 audio? Native audio embeds mog Vocaroo. How’d you do it?
I clicked on attach files and directly uploaded the mp3 file

• Love it
I clicked on attach files and directly uploaded the mp3 file

Rope Tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and Nautica
What'd you record with? The vocal is really bright. Or did you just high boost it a lot
@Madhate @thecel I didn't mix it my friend who is on thee main vocal did but I belive he used an SSGKobe preset
i hate presets because they arent tailored and eqd to the actual vocal so that's a main flaw in the vocals good ear
very high eq boost in high ends and treble
compressed to hell and soundgoodizer on A at max reverb and delay and hella autotune of course and an l1 waves limiter
there's prolly more but to be honest this song is like 8 months old and released in 6 months ago my production has come a long way since then and i didn't eve produce this haha
but bright vocals really work well for this specific genre (pluggnb rap) because the vocals are just super important most of the famous in the underground like dami tana kobe faygo etc just slap vocal presets on and don't even tailor the vocals specific needs because they're stupid black retards who don't know shit about music production and just put on autotune
i don't blame them though they make money off that shit

I'm not very into this specific genre though I'm more into rock and roll its my favorite genre that actually requires talent and not a computer and autotune

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate and thecel
@Madhate @thecel I didn't mix it my friend who is on thee main vocal did but I belive he used an SSGKobe preset
i hate presets because they arent tailored and eqd to the actual vocal so that's a main flaw in the vocals good ear
very high eq boost in high ends and treble
compressed to hell and soundgoodizer on A at max reverb and delay and hella autotune of course and an l1 waves limiter
there's prolly more but to be honest this song is like 8 months old and released in 6 months ago my production has come a long way since then and i didn't eve produce this haha
but bright vocals really work well for this specific genre (pluggnb rap) because the vocals are just super important most of the famous in the underground like dami tana kobe faygo etc just slap vocal presets on and don't even tailor the vocals specific needs because they're stupid black retards who don't know shit about music production and just put on autotune
i don't blame them though they make money off that shit

I'm not very into this specific genre though I'm more into rock and roll its my favorite genre that actually requires talent and not a computer and autotune

rate beat made out of FACEandLMS sample

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
whas “an open”?
when an artist provides an open verse for a featured artist
record sum shit over it and send it back ill spit some blackpilled lyrics we can do a luh video

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover