Any novel acne cures?

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
Any new shit came out ?

lower your bodyfat.

drink more water.

moisturize your entire body after showering.

also some types of foods might impact it (i.e red meats that are high in saturated fat)

retinol also works.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Ken
lower your bodyfat.

drink more water.

also some types of foods might impact it (i.e red meats that are high in saturated fat)

retinol also works.
Water unfortunately

Any new shit came out ?
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but for cystic acne, this is still the best cure:
Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
LED light therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Acne is an immune response to bacteria in your pores, if you kill the bacteria you've solved like 90% of the problem. Taking the antibiotic doxycycline is proven to get rid of acne but I personally don't think it's worth taking when you look at how some people negatively react to the drug.

• +1
Acne is an immune response to bacteria in your pores, if you kill the bacteria you've solved like 90% of the problem. Taking the antibiotic doxycycline is proven to get rid of acne but I personally don't think it's worth taking when you look at how some people negatively react to the drug.
It workers for me but its not a fix

Just take Isotretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and GymCelNeckPill
Winlevi or Trifarotene are recently approved new-generation acne treatments.

• Love it
do u need to do this if u take cold showers
if you washed yourself you need to moisturize regardless of the temperature of the water to prevent your skin from drying out, since you removed most of the oil.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Any new shit came out ?
Why don't you just go to the doctor (dermatologist)? He will give you the treatment from the medical side, not some bullshit cream to wipe your ass. Isotretinoin treatment heals ANY acne.

• +1
if you washed yourself you need to moisturize regardless of the temperature of the water to prevent your skin from drying out, since you removed most of the oil.
Have you ever taken an actual cold shower and seen how your skin feels?

Hot shower = Removes all oils Warm shower = Removes most oils Cold shower = Removes excess oils (dirt)

Ancestors did not have hot water heaters or moisturizers, so our skin has adapted to such.

do u need to do this if u take cold showers
Beneficial but not needed; it mostly depends on how your skin acts. Only every now and then would be worth it, probably every 3rd shower. Unless you have dry skin or hard water. For me personally, I notice my skin doesn't absorb it well after cold showers due to pores being closed from the cold, and I just end up with a weird layer on top of my skin that feels gross. Although when I moisturize after a warm shower, my skin feels supple. I also recommend a shower filter from amazon, especially if you have hard water. Shouldn't be more than $30

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
lower your bodyfat.

drink more water.

retinol also works.
Cope