Any other manlets here feel like everyone hates them?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
This is probably my least favorite part of being a turbo manlet, everyone I interact with, unless they are my friend or a mutual friend, instantly hates me, I can just tell. You just get the feeling when someone you meet doesn’t like you, the way they speak and look at you gives it away, another brutal part about it is being completely invisible to women, they literally act like I don’t exist JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkullDynamics, User28823, soover4me and 2 others
I can attest I hate you at the least, so yeah, everyone hates you :D

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Its brutal, its like how a lot of people give me dirty looks just because i have red hair. People really hate that feature for some reason. At least i can change it though via dye, unlike manletism

How tall r u

ye yesterday i was physique mogging this 6'1 guy in the gym (im 5'7), this guy is a regular trains everyday and probably takes steroids too (acne on his back) and idk I caught him looking at me with evil in his eyes lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and Willmogulater
ye yesterday i was physique mogging this 6'1 guy in the gym (im 5'7), this guy is a regular trains everyday and probably takes steroids too (acne on his back) and idk I caught him looking at me with evil in his eyes lmao
Blud wanted to eat u

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
I’m ngl I become repulsed when ugly ppl talk to me, not rly short ppl.

Well then it's not that bad
I’m 5’4” it’s pretty bad I get height mogged by everyone and I’m seen as a subhuman (which I guess I am) it’s rough man, makes me suicidal but I’m still young so I push through it

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
This is probably my least favorite part of being a turbo manlet, everyone I interact with, unless they are my friend or a mutual friend, instantly hates me, I can just tell. You just get the feeling when someone you meet doesn’t like you, the way they speak and look at you gives it away, another brutal part about it is being completely invisible to women, they literally act like I don’t exist JFL
I don't hate manlets at all it's just that I don't respect and if you try to act tough and shit then that makes me go apeshit even further
I remember my 5'6 mutual friend try to push me I got so angry that I almost killed him

is ok to be short, just dont try to push around people or act like ur better than them when you speak to them ( rlly pisses people off, even NT).