Any Pheno/ Race experts tried the Gradient app?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
It has functionality to change a lot of your facial features, crucial for many ethnics here.
Additionally of you are interested in pheno, it has AI where it estimates what ethnicity your pheno is most like, picking the top 4.
I think the AI also tags on to where you are, and almost by default includes this on your top 4. Ie you could be Wesley Snipes, but if you're device location is Stockholm, it will put one of your ethnicities as Swedish.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and .👽.
Let me try this app and come back to you in a hot sec

it's cope. gives me plenty of ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: her
Gradient 2020 03 17 23 09 34

Gigacope

not perfect but its alrigh
i got full european countries so its somewhat accurate i guess

I dont look like this dude...

Also I got 48% Armenian
38% Pakistani
7% Italian
7% British

The pakistani one is correct but I'm not armenian I'm mixed algerian

Last edited:
I’m North Indian, this is wrong:

29C77DB6 CEED 458A 8FBA CD6995EA508A

D6EF9533 467F 43A2 BC9A 20B2E17543F8

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mido the slayer and Deleted member 616
romanian jfl

I got my ethnicity completely incorrect I'm 100% african
DA31478A E4C9 4540 8C14 BEE354B76804

me_1.png

I'm 100% white. Therefor I can be incel. White and under 6' likely incel. JFL @ the cretinous mutts on here criping about muh ethnic failo.

@Chad1212 @Hopelessmofoker I do look Indian, it’s just not the stereotypical south Indian pajeet. Not all Indians look like that, there’s a lot of mixture and it’s called a sub-continent for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
me_1.png

I'm 100% white. Therefor I can be incel. White and under 6' likely incel. JFL @ the cretinous mutts on here criping about muh ethnic failo.
mirin bro

• Woah
Reactions: SLA
you take bad photos I think because mine are pretty good compared to my phenotype: 54% german, 44% belgian, 1% french, 1% swiss ( 0% north hindu dindu:cry:)

Last edited:
How is that a cope? You are clearly Asian!
@Chad1212 @Hopelessmofoker I do look Indian, it’s just not the stereotypical south Indian pajeet. Not all Indians look like that, there’s a lot of mixture and it’s called a sub-continent for a reason.
It's interesting, I am half curry (Punjabi/pashtun) half Latin, I tried with a few pics, and also pics if my curry relatives, it never gives curry. For me it gives mix of Greek, Italian, Israeli, Argentine, Spanish.
I tried with more typical curries and it gets them as curry, also tried with noodles and rices, and it gets them. Seems the only thing it can't pick well is caucasoids from that belt from Turkey to Delhi.

So it begs the question, do northern curries need to be incel, or can they just run high T Latin game?

Last edited:
How bad is looking Armenian?

I tested this with 6 different pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
me_1.png

how? Ethnics literally have it harder on online dating that is at least.

low iq keep giving ur face data to the jews for their facial recognition data