Any tips for better side profile

Solid 7.5-8

Only thing that cucks you majorly is your nose

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Solid 7.5-8

Only thing that cucks you majorly is your nose
Definitely, rhino is definitely confirmed once i moneymaxx and reach over 18 years

BRUTALLY over, should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

BRUTALLY over, should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
Kidna crazy since you took 10 minutes to write this reply while it takes me 1 minute to reply and also steal your future wife and fuck her hard. Life isn't fair ik

• JFL
Reactions: TheTD7
Kidna crazy since you took 10 minutes to write this reply while it takes me 1 minute to reply and also steal your future wife and fuck her hard. Life isn't fair ik
JoinedDec 18, 2023Posts439Reputation191

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Joined feb 24 2024
Greycel, NEVER say this shit again, im your superior, im your owner, when i say jump you answer with "how high boss" now get on your knees and suck my cock sissy

Greycel, NEVER say this shit again, im your superior, im your owner, when i say jump you answer with "how high boss" now get on your knees and suck my cock sissy
Damn you crazy don't you have fever nigga?

Definitely, rhino is definitely confirmed once i moneymaxx and reach over 18 years
you def need to change that hairstyle though its not helping you

Actual advice for you get rid of those glasses are you trying to geekmaxx? get contacts

Actual advice for you get rid of those glasses are you trying to geekmaxx? get contacts
I have contacts but i dont wear them all the time + JBs tell me they like them

I have contacts but i dont wear them all the time + JBs tell me they like them
Bro im telling you right now those glasses are not it throw them in the trash

you def need to change that hairstyle though its not helping you
I like the haircut and i dont see how it changes my sideprofile, also hows my maxilla doing

Please stop spam posting so much, these threads are not interesting to read. If you want to change your profile you'll have to wait till your 20s and get surgery.

Please stop spam posting so much, these threads are not interesting to read. If you want to change your profile you'll have to wait till your 20s and get surgery.
Sure, honestly needa go to sleep

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Only for PSL retards. Look at @SyrianPsycho's side profile. It's mostly because of his jawline
Dude, you know nothing about what your talking about just keep quiet

Dude, you know nothing about what your talking about just keep quiet
Sure buddy. Keep telling OP to get surgeries when girls aren't as autistic as PSL niggas when it comes to attraction.

Sure buddy. Keep telling OP to get surgeries when girls aren't as autistic as PSL niggas when it comes to attraction.
No one here told him to get surgeries you schizo nigger. You're just babbling about shit you know nothing about

No one here told him to get surgeries you schizo nigger. You're just babbling about shit you know nothing about
One troll did, but thats ok

• +1
Reactions: smallman
what do you want him to do then??? Mew and take cold showers????? :feelshaha:

He can't "fix" his side profile without surgery and some aspie nigger here will 100% tell him to get one

eliot rodger spotted opinion rejected
I told you. There's nothing wrong with your sideprofile and it's cope anyways

Never be like JS who got surgeries just cuz some guy trolled him in PMs

• +1
I thought that my nose isnt ideal along with my no browridge, but im 15 i hope it'll grow somehowView attachment 2823443
Not much room for improvement that you can do naturally without surgeries other than waiting to see if gandy blesses you with some bones but your highest hopes would be to stress and tense your masseters which sometimes make them grow over time (did for me, can check my most recent face thread for proof compared to my old images down in the replies), and drop as much body fat as you can

Not much room for improvement that you can do naturally without surgeries other than waiting to see if gandy blesses you with some bones but your highest hopes would be to stress and tense your masseters which sometimes make them grow over time (did for me, can check my most recent face thread for proof compared to my old images down in the replies), and drop as much body fat as you can
im pretty lean rn i got ddecent bone mass for a 15 year old and chew gum, im good + cant click on your profile to view the thread

• +1
Reactions: F36
im pretty lean rn i got ddecent bone mass for a 15 year old and chew gum, im good + cant click on your profile to view the thread
Ah looks like u found it anyway but yea just wait and see if time treats you well, its never over

• +1
Your forhead is a bigger worry than your nose

Attachments

• 6393fcff1f85cd8d4b9290d6c4b6117f.jpg
    6393fcff1f85cd8d4b9290d6c4b6117f.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
you're 15, it's fine. Plus, your jaw is good. The nose is a bit large but nothing noticeable.

• +1
you're 15, it's fine. Plus, your jaw is good. The nose is a bit large but nothing noticeable.
im alexander the great for now jfl, but rhino is confirmed once i get money and turn 18

ill pray to gandy for my browrige to grow while i still am 15
pray to gandy is crazy. you already learned looksmax incel lingo despite JoinedDec 18, 2023

pray to gandy is crazy. you already learned looksmax incel lingo despite JoinedDec 18, 2023
im a .org lurker 3 months before i joined, ofc i know incel bs

Nahhh just realise 💀 im talking abt alexander the great not the 1er its him look
Ohh i forgot my name is Literally Alexander but people call me Alex lmao

• +1
Reactions: mathis