Any tips for heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 27616

Iron
I’m 5’8 at 16.5, I’m already eating nutritionally well (2500+ calories and 150+ protein). My dad is 6’2 but my mom is 4’8, I probably gonna get leg lengthening surgery if i’m sub 5’10.

Are their any methods to maximize height besides surgery? or should just wait it out to get surgery if sub 5’10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Manletmachine
You are 16, you will grow. As long you are not below 5'9, you will be fine so don't worry. But I a sure that you will grow past 6. Just eat well.

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 25715, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
start saving up for LL

Last edited:
Do you have opportunity to spend 200-300$ a month to buy steroids?

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra
no one grows 5'8 -> 6' at 16.5 nigga
Stop spreading false information. When I finished high school all those guys that were shorter than me grew taller than me after high school. Some men will hit a growth spurt much later in life.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slayercel and PastillaNegra
Stop spreading false information. When I finished high school all those guys that were shorter than me grew taller than me after high school. Some men will hit a growth spurt much later in life.
"some" = 0.01% , most men stop growing at 18 and from 16-18 they grow 2 inches MAX

"some" = 0.01% , most men stop growing at 18 and from 16-18 they grow 2 inches MAX
I can count four dudes who grew taller than me, 6+, and were shorter than 5'9, just in my class.

high protein diet, tons of deep sleep, get exercise

what's your budget for heightmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
HGH, surgery should be the last resort.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 27616
genetics nothing else matter

I’m 5’8 at 16.5, I’m already eating nutritionally well (2500+ calories and 150+ protein). My dad is 6’2 but my mom is 4’8, I probably gonna get leg lengthening surgery if i’m sub 5’10.

Are their any methods to maximize height besides surgery? or should just wait it out to get surgery if sub 5’10.
Over cuz your mom cucked you. Just try to follow reallegend and get an AI and HGH(or mk) asap.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 27616
Your strapping perfectly-heighted father schtooped & coomed inside a fucking dwarf, unnecessarily sentencing you to a life of manletism and probably inceldom.

Seriously, kill your fucking father.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and TheDragon
  • +1
Reactions: Unsh
LL is a place on earth

cope from a prematurely developed boy who ended up being 5'7. Most men grow after 18

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
how much mk677 should be taken a day? how much did you grow?

Probably gained half an inch from mk677.

My height fluctuates if I’m being real with you

• +1
Reactions: killaeast
  • +1
Reactions: killaeast

Any compound that increases HGH + an AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27616
Maxx ur hgh man and also pray to shot up