Any tips on how to make the nose slimmer naturally?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Like without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @Xangsane

Cortisteroids or aminophylline

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, kysmog, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Like without surgery.

77FC2D5C 62C0 46E7 AFC0 FEF963CB213D

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Like without surgery.

you’re underweight like 9% bf and no muscles at all. Your pseudo water retention is caused by high E, fix it and you’ll fix the bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
you’re underweight like 9% bf and no muscles at all. Your pseudo water retention is caused by high E, fix it and you’ll fix the bloat
I gained muscle mass recently, my T seems fine. If I have high E I would have saggy boobs, fats, and high pitched voice.

I gained muscle mass recently, my T seems fine. If I have high E I would have saggy boobs, fats, and high pitched voice.
doesnt work like that. You can have high T and high E at the same time, and high E caused by excessive aromatization of your total testosterone. Happened to me too when I took some test boosters and some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
doesnt work like that. You can have high T and high E at the same time, and high E caused by excessive aromatization of your total testosterone. Happened to me too when I took some test boosters and some shit
All natural baby

I speak like a roar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
explain

@andy9432 could be legit
nofap (unironically, due to increased prolactin = increased sebum production in nose creating an oily nose environment)

double cleansing (oil cleanser, followed up by a water cleanser, only on nose though)

all the standard skincare, tretinoin + salicylic acid to remove blackheads, slim down the pores.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
nofap (unironically, due to increased prolactin = increased sebum production in nose creating an oily nose environment)

double cleansing (oil cleanser, followed up by a water cleanser, only on nose though)

all the standard skincare, tretinoin + salicylic acid to remove blackheads, slim down the pores.
Yeah even Nofap is legit as faurk

From my legendary thread:

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Great thread gave me reason and motivation to start nofap!