Any way to fix almond eyes?

Xavier

Xavier

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
I heard that sometimes prey eyes mog almond eyes.
Is there any way to fix almond eyes?

I lost my UEE two days ago when i looked at mirror, idk why. They are gone, thats strange. I want them back.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, hopecel, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
So if you had a wife that fucked you really good 9 out of 10 times, but there this chick that fuckes you good only 1 out of 10 times (sometimes) you would want to switch it? What is this retarded shit

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838

I lost my UEE two days ago when i looked at mirror, idk why. They are gone, thats strange. I want them back.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Do you mean hunter eyes or what? Prey eyes don't mog shit.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and BrahminBoss
So if you had a wife that fucked you really good 9 out of 10 times, but there this chick that fuckes you good only 1 out of 10 times (sometimes) you would want to switch it? What is this retarded shit
Idk i said "sometimes" not "hardly ever"

Bro took a quick look at the mirror and his UEE vanished, meanwhile niggas here paying for fillers when its that simple.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Banderacell and Manletmachine
Bro took a quick look at the mirror and his UEE vanished, meanwhile niggas here paying for fillers when its that simple.
I am serious man, i thought it was angle but it wasnt. Maybe i am still developing?

If UEE means upper eye lid exposure, leanmaxxing and testosterone spike can make them vanish and looks more hunter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xavier
Pray eyes > hunter eyes
Greycel

If UEE means upper eye lid exposure, leanmaxxing and testosterone spike can make them vanish and looks more hunter
how does leanmaxxing make eyes look more hunter?

how does leanmaxxing make eyes look more hunter?
I have no clue, but that is what happened with me. My theory is that fat or water goes away from the upper eyelid making the skin sag, basically sagging skin. Or in reverse bloat gives you prey eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xavier and Deleted member 30918

If a real person is reading this, I can guarantee that I have nothing to do with the incel terrorist organization, I'm standing here for a friend of mine, and it's very enjoyable to make fun of people here and watch people throw shit at each other. I am not a believer in blackpill and my appearance is above average according to blackpill standards, so it is not possible for me to be affiliated with the incel terrorist organization. I'm here to clear heads and get people to stop blackpill, misogyny.

If a real person is reading this, I can guarantee that I have nothing to do with the incel terrorist organization, I'm standing here for a friend of mine, and it's very enjoyable to make fun of people here and watch people throw shit at each other. I am not a believer in blackpill and my appearance is above average according to blackpill standards, so it is not possible for me to be affiliated with the incel terrorist organization. I'm here to clear heads and get people to stop blackpill, misogyny.
Yeah?

Almond eyes are actually superior to hunter eyes, it just so happens that by today's standards hunter eyes are considered better and more attractive. Not a single ancient statue all around the world had hunter eyes, they all had almond eyes, from statues of warriors to emperors/kings, and to literal gods.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banderacell, Detective, sayi and 1 other person