Anybody can be available for a HT for 24-25 Jan?

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
Doctor is Pekiner. He is really really good and gives full dense hairlines.

He is looking for 2 days patient(means a guy who needs over 2k grafts). He can do per day 1500, so maximum would be 3k.

You will need to be in Ankara for 23th. Surgery will be for 24-25. I will be for 26, one day:feelsez:

Couple of his results

Is urgent. So first come first served.

Price and technique is here

Screenshot 20240120 093430

Just booked my flight. See u there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
I had mine last year with him, I got good results but the whole process is so sketchy lmao.

There’s good steak houses around the area, also don’t go to green park hotel that place is dogshit.

They gave me 2 beds stuck together and the shower stank like shit.

5 stars my ass.

Last edited:
I had mine last year with him, I got good results but the whole process is so sketchy lmao.

There’s good steak houses around the area, also don’t go to green park hotel that place is dogshit.

They gave me 2 beds stuck together and the shower stank like shit.

5 stars my ass.
Noted. Thanks for letting us now

Noted. Thanks for letting us now
Also turkish food is disgusting, I was there 2 weeks and tried a diff restaurant everyday and it was all subpar.

Ironically the fanciest high scale one I went to gave me explosive diahareea after 1 hour from their lamb.

Also turkish food is disgusting, I was there 2 weeks and tried a diff restaurant everyday and it was all subpar.
I know. They use a lot of oils and shit. Disgusting indeed. Not my first rodeo.

Ironically the fanciest high scale one I went to gave me explosive diahareea after 1 hour from their lamb.
They just stole the food from other countries and drenched it in oil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702

Users who are viewing this thread

Back