Anybody else have so many flaws they dont know where to start!!!

Body is cope its all abt face
Just lose weight drop to 13-15% body fat and shave every day.
I have rhat problem aswell i need to shave constsntly since i look prettier and better clean shaven
Sorry but absoloutely not true.as I said if you're tall and good body You are slayer.Even when 4.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Lelek
Sorry but absoloutely not true.as I said if you're tall and good body You are slayer.Even when 4.5/10
Body is a halo if youre already abovr average
Girls in my school dont care abt height or body (maybe if the guy is like 5 foot 2 then they care)
Girls always talk abt guys FACE never do they talk abt body and rarely height
Alot of tall guys in my school are girlfriendless and they happen to be ones who lack FACE

Body is a halo if youre already abovr average
Girls in my school dont care abt height or body (maybe if the guy is like 5 foot 2 then they care)
Girls always talk abt guys FACE never do they talk abt body and rarely height
Alot of tall guys in my school are girlfriendless and they happen to be ones who lack FACE
They dont have to talk about body.Its in their nature to find it attractive.It halos you if you're at least average.Thats just what it is

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
They dont have to talk about body.Its in their nature to find it attractive.It halos you if you're at least average.Thats just what it is
Yeah they only find it attractive on a guy that they already facially find attractive.
Like they only find rude behaviour attractive on a guy who they already find facially attractive and other halos

Yeah they only find it attractive on a guy that they already facially find attractive.
Like they only find rude behaviour attractive on a guy who they already find facially attractive and other halos
Yeah man but if she finds 2 guys facially attractive and one has a better body she will pick surely

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Yeah man but if she finds 2 guys facially attractive and one has a better body she will pick surely
Yes assuming those guys are at the same lookslevel, height, NTness, status and she doesnt know the 2 guys, she would indeed pick the one with the better body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back