Anybody else thinks having a naturally unapproachable face is a failo?

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
What I mean by this let’s say you look good you have features that halo you but you naturall stare like a Russian call of duty villain. I think the media makes it look like at least the movies we used to watch in the 80’s as something that mogs but irl prettyboys always mog

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The only downside I really experience is that people get intimidated by you when you look at them and supermarket security follows you around etc.

It doesn’t really affect dating or friendships. The way you act and feel on the inside is much more important.

if you look good you get approached, simple as that. some girls like ore agressive mfaces, some girls like more pretty faces. both types get pussy

The only downside I really experience is that people get intimidated by you when you look at them and supermarket security follows you around etc.

It doesn’t really affect dating or friendships. The way you act and feel on the inside is much more important.
Facts. This is what I meant

if you look good you get approached, simple as that. some girls like ore agressive mfaces, some girls like more pretty faces. both types get pussy
Except you and I don’t buddyboyo

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Yeah I have a resting bitch face too, I hate jt