Anybody else wonder what the point is?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Bronze
Would you be happy if you we're chadlite? Would that be enough for you? Would you be satisfied with your life and be ok with this life. Do you ever think about the point of this thresher? A soul ploped from non-existence into this meat suit tasked with toiling with existential questions and fear of a wasted life and non-existence?

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and Axii
Also, yes, I'm drunk.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
no looks do not matter, my life is shit, been shit, and will always be shit.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, socialcel, sub5outsider and 1 other person
no looks do not matter, my life is shit, been shit, and will always be shit.
Glad to hear your thoughts. This fucking limbo is so retarded. If only I was dumber to not have these thoughts.

• +1
Would you be happy if you we're chadlite? Would that be enough for you? Would you be satisfied with your life and be ok with this life. Do you ever think about the point of this thresher? A soul ploped from non-existence into this meat suit tasked with toiling with existential questions and fear of a wasted life and non-existence?
people are never fully satisfied in their life. We are just programmed that way. I now get ioi everywhere I go by women of all ages and I rarely feel anything. Just 2 years ago I would get the biggest dopamine rush if even an average 30 year old woman would give me choosing signals, but ever since looksmaxxing my standards have increased to the point where it doesn't give me anything. Its the same for everything, fitness, money, status etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman and ivan.kuk
A post by a nibba on here really resonates with em "
Ive tripped on acid heaps of times, and the only thing that i realized that is the sole purpose of human existence is survival(which is fucking easy these days kinda) and reproduction.

Its fucking sad that the whole life is based about that.
I went through heaps of drugs for pleasure, i got to 100 slays, got good ranks in video games, got better body and fit

Im 30 now and everytime i trip i just keep thinking how all this is bullshit so this has to be some simulation by an AI because otherwise there is no sense to this life"

people are never fully satisfied in their life. We are just programmed that way. I now get ioi everywhere I go by women of all ages and I rarely feel anything. Just 2 years ago I would get the biggest dopamine rush if even an average 30 year old woman would give me choosing signals, but ever since looksmaxxing my standards have increased to the point where it doesn't give me anything. Its the same for everything, fitness, money, status etc.
JFL, I think safe times like these give men time to think about the point. I you had to hunt food to survive you don't have time for this shit. Fuck this.

• +1
Would you be happy if you we're chadlite?
No because being a chad or a chadlite will not change women or even society. You're just one of the beautiful ones in Calhoun's mouse utopia experiment.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ivan.kuk
A post by a nibba on here really resonates with em "
Ive tripped on acid heaps of times, and the only thing that i realized that is the sole purpose of human existence is survival(which is fucking easy these days kinda) and reproduction.

Its fucking sad that the whole life is based about that.
I went through heaps of drugs for pleasure, i got to 100 slays, got good ranks in video games, got better body and fit

Im 30 now and everytime i trip i just keep thinking how all this is bullshit so this has to be some simulation by an AI because otherwise there is no sense to this life"
probably we are in a simulation, and correct reproduction and survival are the only thing that matters to our DNA. you will practically feel no difference in your satiation with life if you have 10 slays or 100 slays anyway, its an endless cycle

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
No because being a chad or a chadlite will not change women or even society. You're just one of the beautiful ones in Calhoun's mouse utopia experiment.
would you be happy if society and women were different?

• +1
  • So Sad
Interesting. I think my dissatisfaction is deeper than that.
you just need purpose in your life. Looksmaxxers purpose is to be better looking, a businessmans is to make more money, a housewife is to raise children and take care of the house etc. At your age I would suggest looking to start a family tbh, having a couple of kids will change your life if you do it right

how good u look?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I am my own worst enemy
the only issues I have that's holding me back is my lack of a car and me weighing 210 instead of 160

I'm literally an overweight skinnyfat dark colorway sean o'pry with different lips. I get called HTN while being overweight yet I can't get pussy

pm face

the only issues I have that's holding me back is my lack of a car and me weighing 210 instead of 160

I'm literally an overweight skinnyfat dark colorway sean o'pry with different lips. I get called HTN while being overweight yet I can't get pussy
Fatty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and Axii
you just need purpose in your life. Looksmaxxers purpose is to be better looking, a businessmans is to make more money, a housewife is to raise children and take care of the house etc. At your age I would suggest looking to start a family tbh, having a couple of kids will change your life if you do it right
how do you know my age nibba? Also, every purpose feels like cope. not to sound edgy, but I just can't make myself to care about anything deep enough so that it would compel me.

how good u look?
Pretty good tbh, Im 22, 6'1, athletic physique with low bf and good V-taper, dark features, nice full eyebrows, medium length hair I keep slicked back, tanned skin. Tbh I have a phenotype for universal appeal, I look like the typical romance novel cover guy. I am not PSL perfect but as I have proved in my life, real life appeal has little connection with PSL

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
how do you know my age nibba? Also, every purpose feels like cope. not to sound edgy, but I just can't make myself to care about anything deep enough so that it would compel me.
you literally wrote that you are 30 in this thread you drunken retard. Actually, I suggest laying off the booze and drugs first

Pretty good tbh, Im 22, 6'1, athletic physique with low bf and good V-taper, dark features, nice full eyebrows, medium length hair I keep slicked back, tanned skin. Tbh I have a phenotype for universal appeal, I look like the typical romance novel cover guy. I am not PSL perfect but as I have proved in my life, real life appeal has little connection with PSL
happy for u bro💪💪

probably we are in a simulation, and correct reproduction and survival are the only thing that matters to our DNA. you will practically feel no difference in your satiation with life if you have 10 slays or 100 slays anyway, its an endless cycle

And its a fucking ad

I look good and life is still miserable coping by just making money, hopefully it fixes it

I’m gonna get drunk

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ivan.kuk