Anybody have experience with tinted sunscreen? Is it worth a buy?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Currently use standard sunscreen on my face. Problem is it becomes too oily and glossy it’s very obvious, I bought 1L it’s good for body and neck use but facially it’s meh. Especially on darker skin tones I find it more egregious.

I’ve heard people say that tinted sunscreen is subtle and it matches darker skin tones despite being high SPF. Is this true? I kinda don’t wanna waste $20 on a 200ml bottle to find out right away it’s useless so I’m asking.

buy korean spf they're much more lightweight with not that much white cast

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
https://a.co/d/7vjzC52 I use this and it works pretty well and a bottle has lasted me a few months
buy korean spf they're much more lightweight with not that much white cast
Although this is true as well. The only reason i started using the tinted sunscreen is because the korean spf that i was buying ran out of stock

• +1
Reactions: klainenel and SubhumanCurrycel
https://a.co/d/7vjzC52 I use this and it works pretty well and a bottle has lasted me a few months

Although this is true as well. The only reason i started using the tinted sunscreen is because the korean spf that i was buying ran out of stock
Got one locally quite expensive though for 50ml. I’ll probably buy it, had a mate recommend it to as well and use it exclusively for school and work to save it then use generic for all else.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and becomingnearperfect
Got one locally quite expensive though for 50ml. I’ll probably buy it, had a mate recommend it to as well and use it exclusively for school and work to save it then use generic for all else.
true it is expensive but it has lasted me a while + I wouldn't wanna cheap out on shit that im putting on my face everyday

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SubhumanCurrycel
I heard most sunscreens have estrogenising ingredients. I'd like to avoid that. Is anyone knowledgeable on the matter?

Currently use standard sunscreen on my face. Problem is it becomes too oily and glossy it’s very obvious, I bought 1L it’s good for body and neck use but facially it’s meh. Especially on darker skin tones I find it more egregious.

I’ve heard people say that tinted sunscreen is subtle and it matches darker skin tones despite being high SPF. Is this true? I kinda don’t wanna waste $20 on a 200ml bottle to find out right away it’s useless so I’m asking.
Tinted sunscreen works really well if it matches your skin color. Basically really light makeup that looks good but tbh just your skintone being slightly off and it will look ridiculous and greasy. Gotta really make sure it matches skintone

jfl tube of beauty joseon (most recommended spf skincare wise) is literally 10 bucks on amazon
That’s what I used to use and I can vouch for it. I can’t find it on Amazon anymore tho

jfl tube of beauty joseon (most recommended spf skincare wise) is literally 10 bucks on amazon
The shipping cost is too much and it adds up to a lot

i use a good tinted sunscreen and it also covers up all the redness on my face. as long as you aren’t touching your face throughout the day and are consistent with washing your face at night time, it’s a good option- especially with acne scarring.