iam good boy

iam good boy

Did jack built the house?
Any murder looksmaxer

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Autismcel
Ofc you have a Ramirez avi
That's just avi

I done it 2021 a skinny guy in very claustrophobic slum area I slamed his head his eyes become crossed he was lying down mouth was open I think it got killed

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, 5'7 zoomer, mewman and 3 others
bro is ploting

• JFL
Reactions: med, smoth and coispet
Morality is subjective

That's just avi

I done it 2021 a skinny guy in very claustrophobic slum area I slamed his head his eyes become crossed he was lying down mouth was open I think it got killed
you going to jail nigga

• +1
Reactions: smoth and coispet
That's just avi

he was in post traumatic tremor. probably got paralyzed. did he start shaking?

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
His one eye went cross he didn't breath I think I destroyed it's medulla oblongata

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
@FBl
Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and FBl
i wasnt the murderer but i was an accomplice, some kid at a party got in a fight and in the end the whole party started stomping on him. In the end he was dumped off of a boat

• Woah
Reactions: iam good boy
Fucking retard @Master works for us defence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and coispet
i wasnt the murderer but i was an accomplice, some kid at a party got in a fight and in the end the whole party started stomping on him. In the end he was dumped off of a boat
Interesting

I have known a few, murderers always nice and not confrontational, I smoked some weed with some ex military peeps back when I was visiting my country, one guy had like dead shitty buggy eye area, we were talking about some other drugs, he mentions that another military dude pranked him and laced his coffee, under the influence this guy I was talking to freaked out and burned a captive, put a tire on him and set him on fire, when he sobered up he shot the guy that pranked him in the leg,
the guy never acted like a badass tho

I have killed 1600 niggers in my previous life

I have known a few, murderers always nice and not confrontational, I smoked some weed with some ex military peeps back when I was visiting my country, one guy had like dead shitty buggy eye area, we were talking about some other drugs, he mentions that another military dude pranked him and laced his coffee, under the influence this guy I was talking to freaked out and burned a captive, put a tire on him and set him on fire, when he sobered up he shot the guy that pranked him in the leg,
the guy never acted like a badass tho
He must be some cartal member or some like that type shit

No he didn't move a shit his eyes went watery and red

No he didn't move a shit his eyes went watery and red
Thats not how someone dies have u ever seen someone get shot in the head i have seen shit like this many times cause i am bihari

• JFL
thats called crying, how old was he?
I was 17 and he was15 I also kicked him so much he was saying maaa and I said fucking retard kutta

• JFL
Reactions: mewman
  • WTF
He must be some cartal member or some like that type shit
pretty much yeah, pictures of me next to these guys are so funny cuz I was 17 running prettyboy game jfl

Thats not how someone dies have u ever seen someone get shot in the head i have seen shit like this many times cause i am bihari
Ooo I thought it got killed becuz his one eye went cross when I kicked it's head I destroyed his eyeball positioning :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

@Blackgymmax Killed @Schery6
That was bullying and that retard low IQ schery guy killed himself I'm asking anyone killed a real person

That was bullying and that retard low IQ schery guy killed himself I'm asking anyone killed a real person
He gave him the last push to kill himself

Ooo I thought it got killed becuz his one eye went cross when I kicked it's head I destroyed his eyeball positioning :feelskek::feelskek::lul:
I had a indian old brick thrown directly at my head from 2 metres and my vision got blurry and rainbowy then i broke into his house to end him but his grandmother and maternal uncle protected and helped him flee

• JFL
@BrahminBoss @Michael Myers

I had a indian old brick thrown directly at my head from 2 metres and my vision got blurry and rainbowy then i broke into his house to end him but his grandmother and maternal uncle protected and helped him flee
Hmmm

But I was a attempted murder:feelsuhh: