Anyone else get horny when they look in the mirror

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Do yu think barrett does @Pei?

It doesn’t matter though you live in India you are Indian over
i should come to the west to experience the highest quality pussy? But I cant get attracted to pale skin except stoya

dint the richest Indian billionaire and Bollywood actors struggle in west though
yea but i have cheekbones and skull they only had money

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Need gene editing for lighter skin didn’t they say Indians are basically just white peopke except darker very similar if your guys white ancestors never bred with dark skinned peoples that were there would India be better tell me about that history would be interested

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Need gene editing for lighter skin didn’t they say Indians are basically just white peopke except darker very similar if your guys white ancestors never bred with dark skinned peoples that were there would India be better tell me about that history would be interested
but isnt light brown skin ideal on men?

• +1
which question
The history of like Indians and why you guys look like the way you do the darker features like look same as Caucasian except just dark why and Indians ancestors were originally fair skinned right

The history of like Indians and why you guys look like the way you do the darker features like look same as Caucasian except just dark why and Indians ancestors were originally fair skinned right
no we were all medium brown a bit lighter than moose ali khan then we fucked steppe girls and became olivvee/light brown

• +1
no we were all medium brown a bit lighter than moose ali khan then we fucked steppe girls and became olivvee/light brown
Is it true the British fucked India you guys used to be one of most prosperous empires on the earth

• +1
Is it true the British fucked India you guys used to be one of most prosperous empires on the earth
yea mughals and british. But its our fault we became too spiritual and left off tasks like military, common causes etc.so mughals easily ffuck us. India peaked in 3 century bc-6 cenruy ad

• +1
yea mughals and british. But its our fault we became too spiritual and left off tasks like military, common causes etc.so mughals easily ffuck us. India peaked in 3 century bc-6 cenruy ad
It’s very old the Indian empire, the only one on the planet that would be older would be the Chinese one right. Which older

• +1
Or Greek empire would be older fuck I don’t know shit about history

• +1
It’s very old the Indian empire, the only one on the planet that would be older would be the Chinese one right. Which older
There was no one indian empire, rig veda is prolly much older than what kurganists give it , cos it predates all the latin languages by far .

There was no one indian empire, rig veda is prolly much older than what kurganists give it , cos it predates all the latin languages by far .
I know the first human empire ever was

Akkadian Empire correct​

• Love it
Last question is it possible to find an Indian that wasn’t mixed in with British during occupation or something that is exactly like a white oetson? Would they be a god walking down street full of dark skims ?

Gay ppl like their own gender so that means ur a faggot

Last question is it possible to find an Indian that wasn’t mixed in with British during occupation or something that is exactly like a white oetson? Would they be a god walking down street full of dark skims ?
yea its called anglo indian but theyre minority, cos even if we let british rule if they started taking our women etc. we would commit horrific tortures on them so mainly only the christian curries married them

Nigga your cheekbones are inverted. Stop jerking yourself off so much today I’m over it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: muh and BrahminBoss
yea its called anglo indian but theyre minority, cos even if we let british rule if they started taking our women etc. we would commit horrific tortures on them so mainly only the christian curries married them
Indian women are actually desirable to white people even with darker skin

Indian women are actually desirable to white people even with darker skin
And Indian men like me also

• +1
I don’t understand bhai
Your cheekbones literally go inward and your gonions are narrower than my penis your skull is nothing special humble urself bro

• +1
Reactions: muh
Your cheekbones literally go inward and your gonions are narrower than my penis your skull is nothing special humble urself bro
my chekkbones are inward? my gonions arent even visble due to me being 15 kg overweight

water im almost obese i will gas out after three punches
My zygos are literally urs if you bonesmashed them to be swollen, just more swole

Also my gonions r urs after jaw implants, basically just get cheek implants (again) and jaw implants and u can match my bone pretty well

• +1
Reactions: muh