Anyone else glad they don't have a tiny pp or narrow shoulders?

HardlyCoping

HardlyCoping

Nietzschean Übermaxxer // Zarathustra Fanboy
I didn't get much in the way of height. My dad is only 5'7 so I'm just glad I barely made it to average height (5'9-5'10). However, smol pp and narrow shoulders are probably the biggest 'it's over' traits a man can have other than being really short, having a hideous face, or being Indian. I thank the gods everyday I hang dong and have a decently proportioned frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, vermillioncorefan, rhinoplasty and 3 others
aye big man, you are 5'9, respectfully wide shoulders will look ugly on you and not proportional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, northern mogger, Aero and 3 others
aye big man, you are 5'9, respectfully wide shoulders will look ugly on you and not proportional
Hilariously stupid. I don't have huge shoulders, they're just wide relative to my waist, and I naturally tend to stay pretty lean (weight fluctuates between 150-170 lbs throughout the year).

Last edited:
I have a good height a big pp that I’m proud of and wide shoulders but god had to nerf me by giving me a big nose and a deep bite lol… isn’t that noticeable from the front I look pretty good in it but god forbid someone sees my side profile

• Love it
Reactions: HardlyCoping
I have a good height a big pp that I’m proud of and wide shoulders but god had to nerf me by giving me a big nose and a deep bite lol… isn’t that noticeable from the front I look pretty good in it but god forbid someone sees my side profile
Depends what kind of big nose. Roman noses can be aesthetic and very masculine. Literally the nose shape of ancient kings and conquerers. If it's kinked and looks like a beak that's probably bad though.

Im thankful i have a good p size
Narrow shoulders isnt over tier tho but its a falio
Small pp ITS OVER EVEN IF UR CHAD

• +1
Depends what kind of big nose. Roman noses can be aesthetic and very masculine. If it's kinked and looks like a beak that's probably bad though.
I actually have no clue abt the type of nose I have lol I don’t make researchs abt it coz I know I’m Alr fucked

Last edited:
IMO big pp goes further than height if the woman has already slept with you, assuming you don't fuck like a lazy fat retard.

Essentially you’re just trying to brag that you’re 5’9, which is below average
No I'm bragging that I have big PP. My height is included as a minor shortcoming to balance it out. 5'9.5 is the average in the US (although tbf it varies by ethnicity: 5'10.5 for white men, 5'10 for black men, 5'7 for Asians and Latinos). My girlfriend is 5'8 and my height hasn't been much of problem with dating. Ironically, I find that a lot of shorter women are more picky about height vs moderately tall women (5'7-5'8), who usually only care that you're taller than them IME.

7.1 x 5.5 cock but 17.5 inch bidelt :feelswhy:. Also 5’9 is a shit height unless ur asian/Hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Last edited:
7.1 x 5.5 cock but 17.5 inch bidelt :feelswhy:. Also 5’9 is a shit height unless ur asian/Hispanic
I'm half-Mexican. My 5'7 dad still managed to bag a white blonde woman though. He was fairly good-looking back in the day.

I have normal shoulder width but a big dick.

• +1
I'm half-Mexican. My 5'7 dad still managed to bag a white blonde woman though. He was fairly good-looking back in the day.
5’9 for a Mexican is 6’2 for a Normie

• +1
Reactions: HardlyCoping and shizuku11111
How big is the cock

Why are you bragging about having a big penis on an incel forum if you already have a girlfriend to console you? I find that very weird. Also don’t use dick and god in the same sentence. I doubt you actually believe in god.
This is fun forum. And not everyone here is an incel. Anyone can be interested in looksmaxxing.

5’9 for a Mexican is 6’2 for a Normie
You should see Guatemalans. They look like spicy brown Smurfs. Mexicans are giant in comparison. Good people though.

You should see Guatemalans. They look like spicy brown Smurfs. Good people though.
Guatemalans

• Love it
Over for sub7inchers

Over for sub7inchers
I'd say if you're over 6 inches you're probably good. The average being ~5.5 inches seems a bit small to me but I have a distorted perspective for obvious reasons.

Also, past 6 inches girth is more important than length. If you have a thicc 6+ inch dick that's actually better than having an 8 inch pencil dick.

I'd say if you're over 6 inches you're probably good. The average being ~5.5 inches seems a bit small to me but I have a distorted perspective for obvious reasons.
Bro talking like he had it inside him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri
my dad is also 5'7" and i'm 6'4"

• Woah
my dad is also 5'7" and i'm 6'4"
Happy for you. Hopefully my son will be tall if I marry my 5'8 gf (her dad is 6'2 and her mom is 5'9 so she definitely carries tall genes).

Happy for you. Hopefully my son will be tall if I marry my 5'8 gf (her dad is 6'2 and her mom is 5'9 so she definitely carries tall genes).
it's weird because my father isn't particularly tall, and most of his brothers and cousins are shorter than him (5'4"-5'6") but his grandfather was nearly 6'7" and the same thing with my mother whom is 5'4" but her brother is 6'1", her grandfather was 6'4" and her uncles are both 6'5-6'6". i think it's just pure luck

it's weird because my father isn't particularly tall, and most of his brothers and cousins are shorter than him (5'4"-5'6") but his grandfather was nearly 6'7" and the same thing with my mother whom is 5'4" but her brother is 6'1", her grandfather was 6'4" and her uncles are both 6'5-6'6". i think it's just pure luck
That sounds like some crazy-ass genes.

My dad's tallest brother is 5'11 and he has another who's 5'10, which is tall for Mexicans and average for whites, but he also has brothers who are sub-5'6 (it's typically large Mexican family, cuz Catholics don't believe in contraception).

I didn't get much in the way of height. My dad is only 5'7 so I'm just glad I barely made it to average height (5'9-5'10). However, smol pp and narrow shoulders are probably the biggest 'it's over' traits a man can have other than being really short, having a hideous face, or being Indian. I thank the gods everyday I hang dong and have a decently proportioned frame.
ahahah well about that:feelscry:

• So Sad
That sounds like some crazy-ass genes.

My dad's tallest brother is 5'11 and he has another who's 5'10, which is tall for Mexicans and average for whites, but he also has brothers who are sub-5'6 (it's typically large Mexican family, cuz Catholics don't believe in contraception).
my entire bloodline is crossbred with pureblood aryans and subhuman niggers so idk

actually no nordics are fucking inbred anyways i don't consider myself lucky

• JFL
actually no nordics are fucking inbred anyways i don't consider myself lucky
A friendly reminder that actual Aryans are Iranians, not blonde nordcucks with pink skin.

• +1
Reactions: nword49

Attachments

• aryans.jpeg
    aryans.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back