Anyone else has a weird obsession over impregnating women?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I want to fuck tons of women, I find so many hot its unbelievable. I wanna rape them and make them pregnant to spread my seed and dominate them and cover them and do everything dirty to them. Eat them out, lick their neck area and armpits, bite their ears, tongue kiss and eat their ass. It'd prefer just fucking them and impregnating them without the rape part tho

Yeah

Also come @ me FBI ion give a fuckkk motherfucker

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Michael Myers, john2 and 10 others
Inb4 IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tenor 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mr manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I wanna touch Taylor Swift.

I want to fuck tons of women, I find so many hot its unbelievable. I wanna rape them and make them pregnant to spread my seed and dominate them and cover them and do everything dirty to them. Eat them out, lick their neck area and armpits, bite their ears, tongue kiss and eat their ass. It'd prefer just fucking them and impregnating them without the rape part tho

Yeah

Also come @ me FBI ion give a fuckkk motherfucker
How will you maintain all your children

• +1
You have that urge because that’s your biological function as a man. You’re made to spread your seed. It’s just that people in modern society don’t have to listen to that anymore and can survive without doing stuff like that.

• +1
Legit af OP, if you actually want this dream to come true and you are white just go to Africa or some SEA country, you will impregnate loys of women there and just leave in the end

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CupOfCoffee, Mr manlet and 1 other person
Legit af OP, if you actually want this dream to come true and you are white just go to Africa or some SEA country, you will impregnate loys of women there and just leave in the end
No pls don’t do this to Africa

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Cretinous and Deleted member 685
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why not Afrika? And what is the most beautiful ethnicity in africa for girls?
No no pls don’t do this to mother Afrika pls :feelscry:

Most beautiful ethnicity? Highly subjective bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
No no pls don’t do this to mother Afrika pls :feelscry:

Most beautiful ethnicity? Highly subjective bro
I don't know about subjective, i have seen that people in africa look completely different from one part to another, what ethnicity/subrace has the best looking feminine women?

• Woah
Yes actually

I don't know about subjective, i have seen that people in africa look completely different from one part to another, what ethnicity/subrace has the best looking feminine women?
Try women from Angola, southern Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Ghana

I have to marry her before I make her pregnant. I do not want to create an unwed single mother.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dnd red, but im sure if I ded, it wood be no

• +1
bro same lol

Lowkey i want to go to some country far away from me, impregnate 30 or so women then dip never to be seen again

I wanna beat them while i fuck them, choke them, break their ribs, smash their skull against the floor, all while making them cum on my dick.

The reason why I'm obsessed is to get a son whom I can raise to be good looking.

Once I get a son, I will divorce my wife, idgaf about it.

• +1
chief

• +1
Might do this one day, just for the ego boost

• JFL
I want to impregnate my oneitis with lots of babies