Anyone else have a reverse sleep schedule?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I wake up at around 11PM and go to sleep at 1PM the next day. I only do this because I wanted to go to the gym at retarded times when it would only be me in the gym (2am ish).

Now that's my sleep schedule and it's so hard to change it back to normal, but apparently it's not a good thing to do because of some circadian rhythm shit. It has made me feel like shit on some days so I think it could be linked to that.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, hiwasuwor, xegigi and 1 other person
yea felt like shit now i go to sleep at like 3 am

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Htobrother
I wake up at around 11PM and go to sleep at 1PM the next day. I only do this because I wanted to go to the gym at retarded times when it would only be me in the gym (2am ish).

Now that's my sleep schedule and it's so hard to change it back to normal, but apparently it's not a good thing to do because of some circadian rhythm shit. It has made me feel like shit on some days so I think it could be linked to that.
Artificially regulate circadian rythm if you really want to keep this up. If you can.

Bad

yeah i used to sleep at 6pm to 2am often, and then my sleep schedule got even worse that it became normal again💀

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
Artificially regulate circadian rythm if you really want to keep this up. If you can.
If i don't regulate circadian rhythm then what will happen? I'm going to stop now and sleep at normal times, but I'm sure that my fatigue and shitty mood have to be from that

If i don't regulate circadian rhythm then what will happen? I'm going to stop now and sleep at normal times, but I'm sure that my fatigue and shitty mood have to be from that
Your endocrine system will suffer and you will eventually have trouble regulating melatonin secretion which will completely fuck over your mood.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and N1666