Anyone else helping their siblings/cousins ascend?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I got 2 youngers brothers one is 14 other is 16.
Fuckers are huge, I'm 5'11 but my dad is 5'10 and mom is 5'0.

Somehow the 16 yr old is almost 6'3 and the 14yr old is 5'9.

I taught them to mew, eat healthy & drink milk daily and play physical sports, JFL if you're not helping your blood ascend.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 3832 and BrettyBoy
No wtf, you may be nice but women dont give a fuck and only notice the one guy that mogs them all including relatives

No wtf, you may be nice but women dont give a fuck and only notice the one guy that mogs them all including relatives
It's human nature to elevate those related to you.

i try to teach my sister to mew, she doesn't care.. she is 7
she is a mouthbreather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
no i dont want competition :feelsez:

It's human nature to elevate those related to you.
No it isn't. My brother did everything to sabotage me, my cousins ignored me and my parents force-fed me junkfood so I became obese like them.

You are special for helping your relatives. I love your personality and wish I had you as a family member. Don't brush it aside as just being human nature because there's a shitton of shitty humans that don't do anything like this.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, gigachadcel and WannaBeA6
No it isn't. My brother did everything to sabotage me, my cousins ignored me and my parents force-fed me junkfood so I became obese like them.

You are special for helping your relatives. I love your personality and wish I had you as a family member. Don't brush it aside as just being human nature because there's a shitton of shitty humans that don't do anything like this.
Idk man sounds like you just had a shitty family. I'm from a conservative African family so even if we piss each other off we have each other's best interests at heart. The nuclear family in the U.S. is crumbling, 70+% of blacks people are born outside of wedlock now. Number is high too for Whites and Hispanics. Divorce rate is 50%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Idk man sounds like you just had a shitty family. I'm from a conservative African family so even if we piss each other off we have each other's best interests at heart. The nuclear family in the U.S. is crumbling, 70+% of blacks people are born outside of wedlock now. Number is high too for Whites and Hispanics. Divorce rate is 50%.

good.

My family is bottom 30 percentile tbh. Significantly below average but not uncommon at all. I have cut all ties with them already.

I have a dream of finding a good-looking 16-18yo virgin girl and starting my own 5-6 child family with lots of love and support tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
My family is bottom 30 percentile tbh. Significantly below average but not uncommon at all. I have cut all ties with them already.

I have a dream of finding a good-looking 16-18yo virgin girl and starting my own 5-6 child family with lots of love and support tbh.
Having that many children would be very expensive. If you look at all these rich families they have a shit ton of children and strong family structure. Wealth is the key to happiness.

Im gonna teach my cousin how to twerk and tell her its okay we can tongue kiss from now on, tbf shes older than me but shes still hot

I taught them to mew, eat healthy & drink milk daily and play physical sports, JFL if you're not helping your blood ascend.
You're doing God's work my man.

No fuck my younger bro he’s annoying af total subhuman in looks and behavior

I have nobody no cousins no siblings i born alone gonna die alone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
since being blackpilled i've started to realize i've gotta help, my cousin, whilst I can

he's like 4'7 he's 12 btw jfl, he's obviously got a delayed puberty because he hasn't grown nor changed at all, he is a severe mouth breathing and has the narrowest palate ever.

his parents are 5'7 and 5'6 HAHA it's over for him tbh

so imma pump him with growth hormone I don't wanna see himself rope.

since being blackpilled i've started to realize i've gotta help, my cousin, whilst I can

he's like 4'7 he's 12 btw jfl, he's obviously got a delayed puberty because he hasn't grown nor changed at all, he is a severe mouth breathing and has the narrowest palate ever.

his parents are 5'7 and 5'6 HAHA it's over for him tbh

so imma pump him with growth hormone I don't wanna see himself rope.
I have 5'2 16yo cousin who has been offered hgh by doctor since he was 13 but he is refusing cuz needle is scary. I am tired of telling him

I would help but my cousins are retarded and cant bother puttinf in effort. The one who cares is narcy and would disrespect me in front of girl to look cooler so cant bother. There are younger ones who i wanna help but they are too childish and immature for me to bother

I have 5'2 16yo cousin who has been offered hgh by doctor since he was 13 but he is refusing cuz needle is scary. I am tired of telling him
fucking hell that's brutal